With the help of 3DRACS you are able to visualize sections of models from different orientations and analyze 3D scanning parameters in real-time.
3DRACS is a feature-packed application that can be used for a wide range of 3D rendering tasks, as well as CNC cutting simulation or triangular texturing.
You can rely on this application to process STL, OBJ and PLY files, but you can also export your project to these formats as well.
· .Net 4
· Windows Installer 3.1
· 2 GB of RAM
· Screen Resolution: 1024x768 pixels or higher
· 20 MB of hard drive space
· 512 MB of VGA
· VBO (smooth) based rendering will require latest graphics card.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support of processing several point clouds at one time
· Added support of mesh generation from 2D, 3D, and unorganized points
· Added support of point cloud downsampling, outlier removal, merging, registration, etc.
· Added support of accurate mesh registration/alignment, hole filling, merging, voxelization, etc.
· Added support of mesh decimation which will reduce data size while maintaining fidelity
· Added support of fast mesh smoothing
· Added support of OBJ loader with mtl and fixed texture issue
· Added drag and drop support
· Improved subdivision, smoothing, fairing, algorithms and achieved maximum speed
· Improved materials and colors support
· Fixed and improved zooming and panning
· Fixed texture mapping issues
· Improved Real-Time Virtual 3D Scanner
· Some GUI changes