Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional description
Create and edit 2D / 3D CAD projects
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional enables professional CAD planning of building and furnishing projects. From loft conversion via interior furnishing through to the planning of a complex of buildings, this software manages to provide all the necessary functions.
Getting started with the software is easy with the new start wizard. The user can watch training videos or edit a sample project. The integrated project wizard enables a quick and easy creation of ground plans and the adjustment of important basic settings.
With Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional complex building projects can be represented exactly in 2D- and 3D views.
The 3D construction feature enables the user to create individual 3D objects and save them to a catalog. Furthermore, the program contains a module for creating window constructions.
The quantities plug-in provides an analysis of the whole planning project (corresponding to German DIN).
Moreover, Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional allows users to export projects as DXF / DWG or CINEMA 4D files.
All in all, Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional will surprise you with its user-friendly interface, the accurate results, as well as its comprehensive range of functions.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional":
· Design and construction of buildings and apartments including garden and landscape planning
· Construction in any view, i.e. 2D floor plans, cross sections or 3D views
· Export of 3D objects in various formats e.g. CygniCon Object, 3DS, 3D-DXF, etc.
· Polygonal winding / landing staircases (solid or wooden)
· Construction aids, 3D/2D guidelines
· 3D /2D dimensioning, snap-to functions for 3D objects
· Accurate positioning and processing using reference points and numerical editing
· Detailed visibilities for each view, settings for level of detail shown
· Accurate cross sections through the 3D model, including calculation of hidden lines
· Comprehensive catalog of 3D objects, materials, textures and 2D symbols
· Create individual 2D symbols for text blocks, graphic elements, legends, including autotext functions
· Integrated calculation functions, allocation of task items, quantities, export lists
· Project management using the project viewer, copy floors, create layers
· Settings for sun and moon for the illumination of 3D views, background images
· Ray tracing, antialiasing, create images from observation points during processing
· 2D graphic functions
· Assistants for copying properties and for select and delete functions
· Structural layers for walls, ceilings and floors
· User definition of structural layers for inclusion in the catalog
· Predefined banisters for staircases
· Extensive range of functions for roofs and dormers including valley gutters, guttering, ridge tiling
· Export timber lists in PDF, RTF, Excel or HTML format
· Predefined types of dormer including eyebrow and arched dormers
· 3D landscaping with predefined landscape forms, paths, terraces, incorporate plants (mask textures), 3D plants etc.
· Common partial 3D converter
· Extendable 3D catalogs
· Edit models using materials and textures
· Calculate texture coordinates and point normals
· Create different variants
· Define user light sources, punctual lighting, spot lighting, ambient and directional light sources
· Surface editor for surfacing areas and sub-areas, editing in 2D and 3D
· Automatic recognition of openings in walls, surfacing of complete facades. 3D object created
· for each element be it a tile, floorboard or facade element
· Use patterns and pattern elements, create user patterns based on the pattern catalog
· Analysis of surfaced areas with respect to area and material requirements
· Insert openings
· Generate laying plans according to DIN 277 and WoFlV (living space ordinance) as a standard planning function
· Output data as lists in PDF, RTF, EXCEL and HTML format. Change contents and layout using export options and the list designer provided
· Display partial areas to verify formulas and to check the resultant values
· Visual checking of volume and surface areas in 2D and 3D views
· Easy selection of results of calculations for display using a tree-view, individually for each floor, building component and method of calculation
· 2D-DXF/DWG import
· CPU: 1200 MHz (or higher) x86 CPU
· RAM: Min. 1 GB RAM
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
· VS 2010 Redistributables
· 10 days trial period (you can extend it with 20 additional days if you register for a free trial key)
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Window Construction Plug-in allowing for the design of individual window types
· CINEMA 4D Export enables you to turn your 3D projects into CINEMA 4D files
· Quantities Plug-in enabling a deep analysis of the whole planning process
· Surface design tool that lets you design your own surfaces
· Enhanced building planning process for whole buildings or single floors
· Smooth shadows for even more authentic interiors
· Extended 2D functionality
· Data input assistance during planning and construction phase
· Solar elements with own catalogue
· Virtual tour enables you to fully explore your CAD projects
· New 3D objects for kitchen areas, bathroom areas and other areas of the house
· General program improvements like support for imperial system of measurements, Pan in 2D view
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 4.0.0 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |