CW Skimmer 1.2
A multi-channel CW decoder that anyone can use with ease.
CW Skimmer is a panoramic, multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer.
- a very sensitive CW decoding algorithm based on the methods of Bayesian statistics;
- simulatneous decoding of ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel on a 3-GHz P4 if a wideband receiver is used;
- a fast waterfall display, with resolution sufficient for reading Morse Code by the eye at keying speeds up to 45 WPM;
- the callsigns are extracted from the decoded messages, and the traces on the waterfall are labeled with stations' callsigns;
- a DSP processor with a noise blanker, AGC, and a sharp, variable-bandwidth CW filter;
- an I/Q Recorder and player.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- support of QuickSilver QS1R radio;
- Callsign Validation;
- bug fixes.