MITCalc is a engineering, industrial, and technical calculator for the day-to-day needs.
MITCalc is a multi-language mechanical and technical calculation package. It includes solutions for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, bearings, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many other mechanical parts.
The calculations are compatible with most types of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro/ENGINEER...) , support both Imperial and Metric units, and are processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, Japanese and other common standards.
It will reliably, precisely, and most of all quickly guide you through the design of components, the solution of a technical problem, or a calculation of an engineering point without any significant need for expert knowledge.
MITCalc contains both design and check calculations of many common tasks, such as: spur gear, bevel gear, timing belt, v-belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, buckling, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, force couplings of shafts, pins, tolerances, tolerance analysis, technical formulas and many others. You also have available many material, comparison, and decision tables, including a system for the administration of resolved tasks.
MITCalc is an open system designed in Microsoft Excel to which you can make further modifications or user extensions without any programming skills.
You don't have to learn MITCalc because you already know how to use it. The straightforward and fully comprehensive user interface with complex on-line help and the "expert notes" system will allow you to be more productive in just a few minutes.
MITCalc supports simple interconnection of individual parts between either each other, or your calculation, or tables. You can easily customize a solution to any special task you need.
MITCalc cooperates with many 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Pro/Engineer...). To draw a designed solution in 2D or insert correspondent 3D models and their assemblies is a matter of seconds.
· Microsoft Excel
· 30 days trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Signature of VBA sections with a new certificate valid until 2014 (Importance - high)
· Planetary gear, correction of the size through the ring gear W (Importance - medium)
· Spur gearing internal/external toothing, bevel gearing, planetary gear, correction of the virtual number of teeth zn (Importance - low)
· Bolt joint, correction of coefficient for additional stress due to bending d (Importance - medium)
Correction of problems connected with correct initialization of the calculations' input table data when using certain combo boxes in MS Office 2010 for:
· Pins and clevis pins couplings: setup of the correct list of allowed diameters and lengths of pins when changing the type of pins [1.10] (Importance - low)
· Force couplings of shafts with hubs: setup of initial material characteristics if the calculation units are changed [1.1] (Importance - low)
· Compression, tension and torsion springs: setup of a correct list of allowed wire diameters if the material norm of the wire is changed (Impo...