MarvinSketch is a useful application that can help users who need to draw chemical reactions as well as structures and queries.
The software contains a rich feature set that includes many editing tools as well as support for bond and atom properties, molecule drawing and many more.
Here are some key features of "MarvinSketch":
· Draw chemical structures, reactions and queries
· Several viewing options including transformations, peptide display, implicit hydrogens
· Supports inserting into diagrams bonds, chains, arrows, brackets, electron flow and more.
· Powerful calculation abilities
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Datatransfer - Structures copied from ChemDraw or Accelrys Draw could not be pasted onto MarvinSketch.