NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program) is a useful application used for interpretation of Standard Penetration Test (SPT/ DCPT) and correlating blow counts to soil properties.
NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program) is based on more than 100 equations and methods extracted from 30 geotechnical books and papers.
All charts can be separately printed, saved as text file, MS Excel file and even exported to graphic formats like JPG, BMP, TIFF, etc.
Since bearing capacity and settlement of shallow foundation and piles are also incorporated into this program, user may enter as many SPT numbers in depth as necessary. NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program) will calculate the average N60 below the foundation according to this data.
Totally more than 100 formulae and methods are implemented from 30 papers and reference books. One of the features of NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program) is plotting all the results and correlated values for a specific soil parameter in one graph to facilitate comparison and choice of the best estimated value for that parameter.
The powerful report builder in NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program) summarizes all correlated results in a good-looking, printable report in form of tables and graphs. See the complete list of correlated soil parameters based on Standard Penetration Test (SPT) in NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program).
The new innovative "Cross Correlation with Depth" feature enables user to plot the variation of a specific soil parameter along depth of borehole, correlated based on some correlation methods to ease comparison of correlated values in depth.
Here are some key features of "NovoSPT (SPT Correlation Program)":
· All corrections factors including rod length, sampling method and borehole diameter, depth, etc. plus correction for ground water table
· Consistency classification for all soil types
· Import from gINT, GAEA's WinLog, Excel
· Liquefactions potential (CSR)
· More than 25 soil properties
· Save and Load
· Reporting and printing
· Cross-correlation with depth
· Plotting the N60 with depth
· Plotting the scatter graph for each correlated parameter
· Importing SPT data and soil layers data from text files (*.txt) and from gINT files
· Exporting all tables and graphs to MS Excel and image formats
· Microsoft Installer 3.1
· .NET Framework 2.0
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 10 new correlations added (mainly for Es and PMT)
· A bug removed from the legend of soil profile on correlation page