TreeGraph 2.3.0-425 Beta
Edit phylogenetic trees with this tool.
Moreover, it supports several (visible or invisible) annotations (e.g. support values) for every branch or node. These annotations can be imported from Nexus tree files or text files containing data in a table (e.g. exported from a spreadsheet program).
- Read trees in Newick, Nexus format (including additional annotations in comments specified by TreeAnnotator of BEAST) or phyloXML
- Import annotations from text files or combine information from different phylogenetic analyses
- An unlimited number of numerical or textual annotations on every branch
- Export trees to various vector and (anti-aliased) pixel graphic formats (e.g. PDF, SVG, EMF or PNG)
- Many global and element specific formats like line width or color and text formats
- Versatile editing and formatting options, such as automatically setting branch widths or colors according to the value of any attached data
- Editing operations like rerooting, ladderizing or moving and collapsing nodes or copying or manually creating whole clades