WingMaster is a wing designing tool, the ultimate application for model airplane wing design. Specify camber and centerline sheeting of an airfoil along with hundreds of other features.
WingMaster lets you product any NACA 4-digit, 5-digit, a 6-series airfoil, or select from more than 300 airfoils in the airfoil library, and much more! Transfer drawings to DesignCAD, ModelCAD or other CAD software using HPGL output.
Here are some key features of "WingMaster":
· Produce any NACA 4-digit, 5-digit, and 6-series airfoils, or select from more than 300 airfoils in the airfoil library
· Customize any airfoil, modifying thickness and sweep
· Apply airfoils to model wing design
· Use straight, elliptical, or independently curved leading and trailing edges
· Print or plot to scale
· Transfer drawings to DesignCAD, ModelCAD or other CAD software using HPGL output
· Internet ready with e-mail and JPG file support
· Microsoft Windows 9x, or NT (version 4.0 or later)
· 486DX processor
· 16 MB of RAM
· SuperVGA graphics card capable of 256 or more colors
· SuperVGA monitor capable of at least 800x600 resolution
· 15 days trial