Appnimi PDF Unlocker 2.5
Easy-to-handle application for first-time users that unlocks password- protected PDF documents using dictionaries or brute force
Thanks to the overall simplicity, even first-time users can quickly learn how to work with this program.
The interface is represented by a regular window with a plain and simple layout, where you can point out a protected PDF item using the file browser only, since the drag-and-drop feature is not supported (not on later OS platforms, at least).
It is possible to establish the saving directory, minimum and maximum password length if you know it, as well as choose brute force or dictionary-based attack mode.
The first method allows users to write the characters to insert in all possible password combinations, along with a preffix and suffix. In the secondary attack mode you can assign a plain text document as a resource for trying out entire strings made from letters, numbers and symbols.
Appnimi PDF Unlocker does not put a strain on system resources, since it needs a very low amount of CPU and RAM to work properly. It has a good reaction speed and may take a while to finish a job, which is normal.
However, no error dialogs were shown throughout our evaluation, and the program did not hang or crash. Unfortunately, Appnimi PDF Unlocker lacks an advanced configuration set.
Reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on July 19th, 2014
Appnimi PDF Unlocker
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Major Change in User Interface. Now it is more user friendly
- Now get upto date report on the status of recovery process
- Time elapses,Time remaining,Combinations Remaining
- Pause and Resume the recovery process
Application descriptionHave you lost your PDF password or are you a forensic engineer? In both cases you will need a tool to remove the prote...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function