NeoSpy is an application that can be used for capturing information about: started applications, keystrokes and typed passwords. The software can also be used to log filesystem/ clipboard changes, visited websites, and capture all ICQ messages (icqlite, qip, miranda) / passwords.
NeoSpy makes screenshots, can send reports on your e-mail, and can be started in normal or Stealth mode (program is absolutely invisible in tray and task manager).
NeoSpy allows you to see exactly what the users of a computer are doing.
Here are some key features of "NeoSpy":
· Watches for change in file system (create, delete, change of files)
· Writes down connections/disconnects to the Internet
· Writes down visited sites
· Writes down information about download / upload Internet - traffic
· Save data from clipboard
· Keeps the list of installed programs and system folders
· Save a history of messages from an Internet-pager qip
· Capture all messages and passwords of any ICQ-clients and Mail-agent
· 20 MB of free space
· Only 60 minutes of monitoring time, and passwords for Windows user accounts are displayed partially (only half of the symbols)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Keylogger compatible with Windows 8
· Geolocation monitoring