WebPassBooster is a useful and simple application designed to help you generate random passwords.
All you have to do is to specify the phrase from which you want to generate the password. Then, the application will save the generated password to the clipboard and you can paste it to a specific file. In this way, you will be able to keep your data safe on the Internet.
Also, you can run the application from a USB drive.
· Minimum Intel or AMD processor 1 ghz
· 256 MB Ram
· 6 MB disk space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Create minimize and Close Bottom
· Update L bottom (generate fast password in clipboard) and N bottom (cancel or hide Phrase)
· Update Generate bottom (secure delete your password from clipboard or triple click buffer after 60 seconds, Esc key is now used to restart and insert new Phrase)
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function