Hide Window Hotkey 3.1 Build 20080908
A small tool that enables you to hide applications windows.
Hide Window Hotkey is a desktop tool that hides your applications.
It will instantly hide or close all (or some) programs on your screen through Mouse Hotkey or Keyboard Hotkey in order to prevent uninvited persons from seeing them.It will serve you well at your work place or at home.
By hiding windows you have the freedom to protect your privacy and hide sensitive information from praying eyes.For example,you hide some selected programs by pressing hotkey. At a later time you will be able to return all hidden windows back to the desktop and continue your work.And you also can close those hidden windows through another hotkey.You also can hide the current window through a hotkey.
It can also protect the hidden windows with a password. You can set other options too, such as muting all sounds during hiding, specifying hotkeys etc.Reorder and arrange the windows on taskbar based on your choice.Show window property of application, such as window handle, class name, process id etc.
- Hide any application window completely through Mouse Hotkey or Keyboard Hotkey.
- Arrange the windows on taskbar based on your choice.
- Quiet all sounds when hide program windows.
- Password protect hidden windows.
- Show window property of application,such as window handle,class name,process id etc.
- Customizable hot keys.
- Automatically select newly created windows.
- Automatically maximize or minimize or normal all new windows you specify.
- Automatically minimize all new windows you specify to system tray.
- Minimize the current window to system tray.
- Hide taskbar,hide desktop icons.