Private exe Protector uses both traditional methods: file compression, code fragment encryption, metamorphic loader, debugger protection and file tampering protection, and new innovative techniques: data protection with stolen resources technique, partial code execution on a virtual machine to protect executable files.
Licensing functions can be automatically integrated into the protected program, which allows for linking them to the equipment and easy management of user licenses with license manager. This application is the best solution for software developers.
Here are some key features of "Private exe Protector":
· Encryption, compression and protection of software
Reliable protection of software against examination:
· PEP will protect your product against debugging, reverse assembling and other hazards.
Integrated licensing system:
· license manager, user database management, key generation, binding of software to particular hardware.
Unique software data protection system:
· PEP features stolen resources technique and counteraction to application memory dumping.
· Conversion and execution of program code fragment on a high-speed virtual machine, special markers for a deeper integration of protection into protected program.
· Complete control and flexibility of the protection option's set-up and configuration.
· Creation of trial applications with restriction in terms of the number of application launches, the number of days; the system of reminders and restrictions can be customized manually using built-in APIs.
· Maintenance of licence Blacklist
· No problems with antivirus software.
· Regular and significant updates of the protector.
· Support of all common programming languages from assembler, Delphi, C, etc. to script languages, such as Python, blitz3d, etc. Both .exe files and .dll files can be protected.
· 30 days trial
· Some of the features are disabled
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· In the protection options tab you can select the different protection options that you want to include in your application. If you do not needed a specific protection option for your application it can be removed to speed up the execution time of your application and make the protection code size smaller
Same file size (as origin file):
· Output file will be the same size as original application file. This option uses for external checks or on the discretion of the developer
Debug and trace block:
· When this option is turned ON, protection engine will insert advanced anti-debugging techniques into your application ensuring that a possible cracker cannot use any kind debugger to study your protected application code
Use "anti-dump" mode:
· Protect your application from being dumped from memory to disk
· Powerful option to protect application resources. With this option application can't be unpacked, because all resources used by applic...