Rapport 3.5 Build 1008.40
Rapport is a lightweight security software solution that protects web communication between enterprises, such as banks, and their customers and employees.
Rapport implements a completely new approach to protecting customers and employees. By locking down customer browsers and creating a tunnel for safe communication with the online website, Rapport prevents Man-in-the-Browser malware and Man-in-the-Middle attacks. Furthermore, Rapport can also prevent phishing via website authentication so as to make sure that account details get only to genuine sources.
Rapport’s unique technology blocks advanced Trojans including Zeus, Silon, Torpig and Yaludle without the need to constantly update and chase the different variants of these Trojans.
You can use Rapport to protect your web browser sessions with any website that contains private or personal information. Examples include:
· Online bank accounts
· Mutual fund accounts
· Online brokerage accounts
· Email (such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Gmail)
· Social networking sites (such as Facebook, Myspace, Orkut, and Linkedin)
· Insurance applications
· Personal medical information
· Online merchants (such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart.com, and Target.com)
Rapport is entirely transparent and does not require you to change the way you work or sign into these websites. It does not require any configuration or maintenance; you simply install and browse safely. Rapport further protects specific identities and sessions.
· Internet Explorer 6,7,8 and 9
· Firefox 3.x, 4.x
· BT Yahoo browser (Only broadband version 3.x)
· Google Chrome 3.x and above (Not including versions from the Developer Channel)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!