OpenDrive can help you store your valuable documents, songs or photos online while still getting instant access no matter the PC you are working on.
Your newly-created drive will be accessible by clicking on My Computer or the icon on the taskbar next to your clock.
From there you'll be able to drag and drop any file or folder and have it instantly uploaded or synced to your OpenDrive account.
You can open, modify, and save files just like a traditional drive, but you can also right click on the file or folder and under Properties you'll find the link to share file with anyone.
Now, you can use this simple software to keep your files secure and synchronized.
NOTE: You need to create an account in order to use OpenDrive.
Here are some key features of "OpenDrive":
· Online drive
· Online storage and backup
· File and folder sharing
· File collaboration
· File syncing across multiple computers
· Online file editing
· Play music and video
· Search files
· Secure connection
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Active directory support
· Advanced task scheduling (specify hour for each day in daily scheduling)
· Extended filter for sync and backup tasks (Ignore files files bigger than and ignore files smaller than)
· Changeable drive name
· “Open with” in context menu
· File versions tab in Properties
· Sync/Backup status in taskbar balloons
· Remember users logged in on Login page
· Speed improvements for large folders
· Windows 8 support
· Support for unlimited plans
· Other small bug fixes and improvements