Paragon Backup & Recovery Free 2014 10.1.21.638
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Paragon Backup & Recovery Free 2014 10.1.21.287:
- Back up separate partitions or entire hard disks to a pVHD (Paragon Virtual Hard Drive) format – a special VHD, optimized for storing backups of virtual and physical machines
- Back up changes since the full, or the latest incremental image. It's allowed to maintain several incremental chains based on one full image, provided each chain contains changed data of a particular backup object(s). pVHD based incremental imaging works much faster and rock-stable in comparison with the old PBF
- Universal Image Mounter (UIM) - Mount pVHD backup images to browse their contents and retrieve data both, in the program and directly under Windows OS
- Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows and Linux)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 130.8 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Paragon Software Group
- USER RATING:
- C: \ System \ Back-Up and Recovery
PART OF: Create Backup download hub ( + 1 other )see alternatives
The installation procedure does not take long, but users are asked to register their software copy online and input the product key and serial number received by e-mail.
At the first run, the application displays the 'Express Launcher', a minimized interface that offers easy access to the backup and the restore wizards. However, more experienced users can switch to the advanced mode, where you have access to more tools and options.
The interface displays detailed information about the basic MBR hard disk, the disk map and enables you to manage system partitions (create, format, delete, hide or change the volume label).
During the backup process, the program allows you to enable archive integrity check, setting the compression level and the image split size. Password protection, partition raw processing and file exclusion are other available options. In addition, you can enable the hot processing, a special technology designed to backup locked volumes.
The backup image can be burned to a CD / DVD / BD disk or stored to a local / network drive, a physical partition or a so-called 'Backup Capsule', a hidden secure partition on the hard disk that can stay operable even if the primary system file is damaged. Moreover, the differential partition backup wizard can detect and store only the changes since the last full backup.
In order to ensure the operating system’s working capability, the program comes with additional tools, such as the Recovery Media Builder, which can create a new recovery environment on a bootable CD / DVD or a USB flash drive. The resulting Recovery Media can also be tested for integrity.
A file transfer tool (that allows you to save data stored on local drives), task scheduling, together with the backup archives manager are other features that this application comes with.
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free is a handy solution that provides advanced backup and recovery tools designed to help you prevent data loss and avoid program reconfiguration in case of a system failure.
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free was reviewed by Mihaela Citea, last updated on June 3rd, 2014
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
feature list requirements