PerformanceTest 8.0 Build 1043
Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking program
The user interface of the program is simple and intuitive. You can view information about the system, CPU, memory, disk and video adapters.
All you have to do is press the "Run Benchmark" button and the program will start the job. In order to optimize results, it is recommended you do not use any other processes during this time.
Once the benchmark is finished, you can view overall results and upload them or upload the baseline from file.
So, you can check up a summary on the PassMark rating, CPU, 2D Graphics, 3D Graphics, memory and disk marks.
But you can also view more specific information about the CPU integer math, floating point math, compression, encryption and physics, 2D graphics solid vectors, image filters, Windows interface, 3D graphics simple, medium and complex, memory small block allocation, large RAM, read cache and uncache, disk sequential read and write, and more.
In addition, you can save results as an image or text document, copy system information, select a particular test to run, choose baselines, configure program preferences, and more.
The tool takes up a moderate quantity of system resources and finishes a benchmarking task in a reasonable amount of time. It also includes a comprehensive help file with images and never froze or crashed during our tests. We strongly recommend PerformanceTest to all users, especially hardcore gamers and web developers.
Reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on December 18th, 2014
our in-depth analysis
- file size:
- 25.7 MB
- license type:
- developed by:
- PassMark Software
- operating system(s):
- Windows 2K / XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / 2008 R2 / Server 2012
- C: \ System \ Benchmarks
- download hub:
- Benchmark CPU ( + 28 others )
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Changed the memory information displayed on the memory tab when a test has just been run for "This computer" to match the summary and system information displays
- Fixed a bug with the script command REPORTSUMMARY where if no file path was entered the file was not being created in the default user directory
- Fixed a display bug where on systems that had no CD drive connected an overly large result would be displayed when trying to run the CD test
Application descriptionPerformance Test is a useful application which enables you to find out if your PC is performing at its best and compar...