An intuitive application that you can use to monitor a preferred directory, create data backups, as well as display and log file changes
Additionally, FileM can be set to monitor just a definite type of files or create backups for your files, in order to prevent data loss. It can run in the system tray, notifying you about file modifications.
- Monitor system changes and generate logs
- Create file backups
- Select the file type to monitor
- Watch entire drive
- Minimize to tray - displays changes count as a tray notification
- Exclude AppData and Windows folders
- Easy to use
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.2
- Added a few layout changes
- Added 4 next paths selectors
- Added leftclick reset
- Added multipath option and layout