SpaceMan 99 4.0
This simple to use application allows you to scan your computer, then displays duplicate files and folders so you can remove them
It shows the total disk space used by all folders, and finds duplicate files and folders. It also has special commands to help delete duplicate files safely. SpaceMan 99 has a report generator that can produce summary reports showing folder sizes and listing all duplicate files.
SpaceMan 99 uses a Windows Explorer like interface, and is very quick and easy to use. SpaceMan 99 can show both the sum of all the file sizes under each folder, and the total disk space used by all the files.
This application provides full control over how duplicate files are found. If you need 100% certainty, SpaceMan 99 can do a full byte by byte comparison between files.
SpaceMan 99 also has file and folder filters that can be used to speed up scans or customize the file reports.
- Shows all files and folders with exact duplicates elsewhere on the system
- Shows total disk space used by all files under each folder
- Provides tools for safe and easy deletion of duplicate files
- Full control over how files are compared, including byte-for-byte to guarantee files are duplicates, and whether filenames also need to match
- Generates reports that can be printed, or copied into other applications
- Works with local disks, or disks accessed across a network
- Full support for FAT, FAT-32 and NTFS format partitions
- Fully multi-threaded, so the application remains active at all times
- Shows sizes in bytes, KB, MB or GB, user selectable or automatic
- Familiar and easy to use Windows Explorer style user interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!