Using this straightforward application you can select a window and monitor its state change, then you can explore the activity log
The application displays a notification whenever the selected window changes its state, then generates a report about the focus activity.
WinFocusMon can monitor almost any application window, such as your word processing program, web browser, email client and even full screen games.
If you have ever been typing along only to find that some of what you typed is missing, or were playing a game when all of a sudden it minimizes to the desktop or stops accepting input, WFM may be able to tell you why.
What can happen is that another window, even though you never saw it, may have acquired keyboard focus, thus effectively hijacking keyboard and/or mouse input. When this occurs, WinFocusMon will try to provide information about the offending process, allowing you to take it up with the application developer or look for an alternative program
- Can be configured and running in a few seconds
- Automatically notifies you when the monitored window loses focus
- Ability to whitelist window titles and/or classes to avoid unnecessary alerts
- Built-in wizard to easily obtain a window title or class
- Outputs a detailed problem report
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added button to open last generated report
- updated GUI
- separated option to notify and view report
- several changes to GUI and program optimizations