Acronis Disk Director Advanced Workstation is a disk feature-rich management product that performes advanced disk layout operations. Do you need to move or merge workstation partitions without data loss, minimize downtime for maintenance and deliver higher disk performance? Feature-rich Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Workstation provides the answer.
It's a disk management tool built on Acronis award-winning technologies that simplifies and speeds advanced disk layout operations. It inherits all the functionality of the previous version and adds exciting new capabilities like Windows 7 support, Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support, spanning a volume across multiple disks and much more.
Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Workstation provides you with powerful partition and hard disk management utilities to ensure your workstations are running efficiently. Acronis has a long history of supporting Microsoft operating systems and this version includes full support for Windows 7 as well as Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Dynamically split, merge, resize, copy and move partitions within Windows to minimize downtime. Perform advanced hard disk drive editing tasks, such as recovering important data areas of a hard drive and searching for and/or extracting information that was lost due to software and hardware failures or virus attack.
Here are some key features of "Acronis Disk Director 11 Advanced Workstation":
· Support for Windows 7
· Clone MBR disks to a replacement hard drive without reinstalling operating systems and applications
· Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support
· Resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data
· Reorganize the hard disk drive structure, optimize disk space usage
· Edit the hard disk at the sector level manually
· Span volume across multiple physical disks
· Add or break mirrored volumes
· Manage remote machines from a central console
· Recover lost or deleted partitions on basic MBR disks
· Modern processor, 800MHz or faster
· 512MB RAM
· 800x600 pixels
· All volume operations can be performed on volumes whose initial and resulting size is not larger than 100 MB. Operations on volumes whose size is larger than 100 MB cannot be committed.
· The following disk operations can be committed only if the total size of all volumes on the disk is not larger than 100 MB:
· MBR to GPT and vice versa disk conversion.
· Basic to dynamic and vice versa disk conversion.
· Clone basic disk.
· Clean up disk.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Support for Windows 7.
· Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support.
· Span volume across multiple physical disks.
· Add or break mirrored volumes.
· Manage remote machines from a central console.
· Clone MBR disks to a replacement hard drive without reinstalling operating systems and applications.