Work with virtual disks from one easy-to-use interface of Virtualization Manager, without starting a virtual machine: migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V), exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, perform any partitioning operations and more.
In addition, this application will also allow you to restore the OS startup ability when you have migrated your system to a different hardware or the a 3rd party tool virtualization went wrong.
Here are some key features of "Paragon Virtualization Manager Professional":
· Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
· Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
· Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
· Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
· Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
· Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
· Exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
· Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)
· CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
· RAM: 256 MB (512 MB for WinPE Recovery Environment)
· Disk space: 250 MB (During the installation additional free space (up to 1GB) will be required)
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· SVGA video adapter and monitor
· No operations can be applied physically on the hard disk
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Migrate from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it's very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
· Connect VD with non-destructive and snapshot mode: Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment. Use a read only mode or a special read/write mode that creates a snapshot and applies all changes after the snapshot to test all configurations without destroying your virtual source drive.
· Create VD: Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard.
· File transfer from/to virtual disks: Exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one or between a virtual disk and its snapshots.
· Migration without rebooting Windows Hot processing of locked (in-use) hard disks lets you migrate a computer without rebooting and interrupting Windows.
· New partitioning engine: Completely new engine for all virtual management (partitioning) tasks.
· Resume operations o...