A useful recreation of Microsoft Vista Explorer
ViSplore is a handy and good-looking enhancement that will enable you to browse your files on your XP PC using the Vista Explorer style windows.
- Easily navigate your file system with breadcrumbs:
- Traditionaly a path is seperated with forward slashes. When a user wants to navigate to a sub folder inside path. They would need to breakup the path or simply retype. Breadcrumbs breakup paths into logical clickable and easy to access folder objects. So you simply click the folder you wish to move up to. Also each folder object is a hyprid drop down menu that populates sub folders of the parent folder object.
- Navigate with Vista style:
- Perhaps the most highly regarded feature of Vista is its glass user interface. ViSplore by default uses a Vista glass style skin designed by WindowsX.
- Quickly access your desired files with the QuickFind feature:
- Often when we are browsing a folder with a lot of files, we commonly want to find one file or folder specificaly. With the quickfind feature in ViSplore, you can simply begin typing the file or folder you are looking for and ViSplore will highlight it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!