HARDiNFO is a system information, diagnostic, network monitor, benchmark and computer management tool designed to be used by small business to large business and professionals.
HARDiNFO displays the hardware information in well organized categories with high quality graphical representation of each hardware component for fast and easy understanding.
HARDiNFO is the most easy to use system information, diagnostic & benchmark tool. It is the first system information application which supports detection of hardware configuration from an Internet/LAN network computer without having to install it on your entire network.
HARDiNFO detects all existing and new hardware without needing to upgrade to a newer version.
Total cost of ownership (TCO), the real cost of maintaining a distributed personal computer network extends far beyond the initial purchase of hardware and software.
TCO includes the deployment and configuration expense, costs associated with deploying hardware and software updates, training and retraining, day-to-day maintenance and administration, and telephone and on-site technical support. With these escalating costs in mind, HARDiNFO is designed to lower the total cost of ownership of personal computers in the enterprise.
HARDiNFO is used by many US military departments and government agencies around the world.
Here are some key features of "HARDiNFO":
· Detailed information for all hardware components.
· Advanced Notebook Battery Monitor with real time graphs
· Local Computer Benchmarks (CPU, Hard drive, DVD/CD-ROM, Memory Card, USB Drive, Network & Display Adapter).
· Hardware Failure Prediction (only for devices with S.M.A.R.T. capability).
· Visual Compare for benchmark results with high quality graphics and support for graph export to .BMP, .JPEG, .TIFF and PNG image files, print or clipboard copy is also supported.
· Export Reports to HTML, TEXT.
· Intuitive High Quality Graphical UI Design for ease of use and understanding of information.
· Support for Mobile Computers.
· Execute commands on remote machines (LAN/Internet), without installing any server/client application.
· Displays the hardware information in well organized categories.
· HARDMonitor - Advanced Remote Network Monitor software which can monitor network traffic from any computer on the network, with user selectable logging frequency in seconds. It can store traffic data for any number of days or months using an SQL Server 2005 database (SQL Express or Enterprise). The network monitoring service has a very low CPU usage, less than 1%.
· NetScanner - Advanced Network & port scanner with ability to monitor network services on specified computers, it can even start computers within the network. IPv4 and IPv6 are both supported.
· Requires at least 1024x768 High Color 16-bit Resolution with Small Fonts
· The following features are disabled:
· Supports System Information & Computer Management for Remote Network Computers through TCP/IP Intranet or Internet Connections.
· Running Processes, Services & Drivers monitor for Local & Remote computers.
· Real time Network Traffic Monitor which can monitor network interfaces even located on a remote network computer. The network average traffic is calculated with 100 nanosecond precision (1sec./100000).
· Realtime CPU Usage Monitor for local or remote computer.
· Can Display System Information from a network remote computer without installing any application or service on the remote computer.