USB Monitor (DMS) monitoring utility can spy, capture, view, log, analyze, test usb device activity performing connection traffic analysis with data acquisition and control. You can use this USB aquisition system as connection testing and diagnostic tool, modem data transfer viewer, packet analyser, interface tester and so on.
USB Monitor can be successfully used for monitoring data flow between USB devices and Windows application, debugging port connections, developing, reverse-engineering and implementing protocol, device driver development, hardware development, research the functionality of any third-party software and hardware, testing software and hardware.
USB Monitor can be successfully used by programmers, software developers, beta-testers, IT support specialists, hardware engineers, science technicians, industrial control personnel, SCADA software engineers, lab experts, systems integrators, consultants or University students.
Here are some key features of "USB Monitor (DMS)":
· monitoring of USB devices
· displaying monitored USB Request Blocks (URBs) - URB View visualizer
· displaying monitored packets in a table - Packet View visualizer
· session recording
· playing back the recorded data
· graphical data analyzis
· 512MB RAM
· 512MB free HDD space
· 14 days trial
· 100 sessions limit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Corrupt log file handling
· Device Monitoring Studio may crash when it encounters corrupted log file.
· Installer may fail with 0x8007000a error code in HHD Setup Log File.txt.