ConEmu was developed as a simple, accessible and easy-to-use Windows console emulator.
It was built in order to represent multiple consoles as one customizable Graphical User Interface window with various features. Basic application - joint use with FAR manager.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "ConEmu":
· smooth window resizing;
· several panels in one window;
· tabs for editors, viewers, panels and consoles;
· normal, maximized and full screen window graphic modes;
· window font anti-aliasing: standard, clear type, disabled;
· window fonts: family, height, width, bold, italic, etc.;
· using normal/bold/italic fonts for different parts of console simultaneously;
· cursor: standard console (horisontal) or GUI (vertical);
· for /BufferHeight mode: vertical scrolling using keyboard;
· show full output (1K+ lines) of last command in editor/viewer;
· drag and drop (explorer style)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Issue 1035, 1050: Keyboard layouts once more.
· Issue 1047: Assertion on start file dragging.
· Issue 1052 : New option «Show balloon help tooltips» on «Appearance» page.