Data Logger Suite description
One program for logging from different ports: RS232, TCP / IP!
Data Logger Suite is a lightweight application designed to monitor, log and save any serial data sent or received via RS232, TCP/IP, UDP or OPC serial interfaces.
Have you ever thought of a tool that would handle all serial data logging at once without a constant need to reconfigure it or adjust it every time to new conditions? Would it not be great to have a way of monitoring all data sources simultaneously while storing the information into a database in real-time? Could you imagine such tool already exists?
Data Logger Suite is a Swiss knife among other data logger tools. It receives information from any device connected via RSS232, TCP/IP, UDP ports or with an OPC interface, deals with it the way you want, including custom processing and filters, and then stores it to an arbitrary database on your computer. Thanks to the full support of any serial interfaces, Data Logger Suite is truly a versatile solution to monitor any serial data.
Here are some key features of "Data Logger Suite":
One program can work with several interfaces simultaneously:
· RS232, COM, TCP/IP, UDP ports, OPC DA1 and DA2 interfaces, SNMP protocol, modem devices, file data sources;
Multiple ports and interfaces:
· Capability to log multiple RS232, RS485, RS422, TCP/IP, UDP ports and OPC, modem interfaces at same time;
· You can configure custom parameters for each port or interface (for example, IP address or baud rate);
Extended logging features:
· Real-time Data logging to text or raw binary files;
· You can format log files by date, size or data type;
Data query plugins:
· Capability to send requests through RS232 or TCP ports to a remote device to start data exchange;
Data parser plugins:
· The parser can extract only necessary data from a common data flow. Allows you to build a full-featured real-time data gathering system;
Data export plugins:
· Capability to store the extracted data into a database, such as MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle or Access, or put the info directly to a target application via DDE and OPC interfaces;
· Our data logger can work as a service and log data even as users logon and logoff the workstation;
· Press the F1 key at anytime and on-line help will appear providing concise and up to date documentation.
· Data Logger Suite features an easy to comprehend, thoroughly illustrated interface and therefore it doesn't require any special knowledge to start using it. The flexibility merged with the utter ease of usage and technical perfection provides superior convenience of any task performed with the program.
· RS232 or corresponding interface
· Trial period is limited by 21 days. After that time program won't work until it is registered.
· Continuous program work time is limited. After set period a message will be displayed and program stops its work.
· All data export modules can handle first 100 records only
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We've fixed a problem with unexpected crashes in configurations with multiple data sources (several IP or COM ports, for example)