Restarts processes if they exit
Once you tell ReStartMe to watch a process, it will watch it, but it won't react until the process exits. When a process that ReStartMe is watching exits for any reason, whether it was closed properly or not, ReStartMe will restart it.
- Ability to watch multiple processes at once
- Ability to protect the interface with a password
- Minimizes to tray
- Ability to remember programs that were being watched between uses
- When adding processes, you can either start a new one or select from the currently running ones
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed another installer bug
- Added functionality to the "Remember for next time" feature
- Added option to start with Windows (For current user)
- Added option to start minimized in the system tray