Pale Moon Commander is a handy and reliable add-on designed to provide users with a simple method to tweak advanced browser settings.
Pale Moon Commander is a professional configurator and should be used with care. The extension can be successfully be used to tweak settings in Firefox, although some features will not apply (padlock, for instance.)
· Pale Moon
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Synched up with the current release version (19), removed older prefs no longer present.
· Added a "reset preferences to defaults" button
· Added Full Screen controls (User Interface -> Full Screen)
· Added Jumplists (UI -> Task Bar)
· Reorganized the networking category
· Added address autofix options (Networking -> Domain Names)
· Added Geolocation block (Security -> Privacy)
· Added HTML5 Local Storage (Other -> Other)
· Added Bookmark Backups controls(Other -> Other)