Softpedia Editor's Review for Auslogics Registry Cleaner
Speed up your slow computer
Written by Elena Opris on March 16th, 2012
Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a program that enables you to detect and repair problems found in your Windows registry items.
The interface of the application is plain and simple. You can select the parts of the registry you want to scan and initiate the task.
So, you can verify file associations and extensions, fonts, installed software, startup items, history lists and application events.
But you can also check shortcuts, the firewall, Internet connection, help files, COM and ActiveX items, shared DLLS, virtual devices and missing software.
After the scanning job is done, you can view the problem, severity level and category of each entry.
So, you can check all items and repair them (optionally set Auslogics Registry Cleaner to backup changes), move them to the ignore list or copy them to clipboard, as well as open an entry in Registry Editor.
In the "Settings" menu, you can set the tool to check references to CD/DVD and other removable drives, view the ignore list, change the interface language, and more.
The registry cleaner uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, quickly scans the registry keys and repairs items without causing any problems. No errors have occurred during our tests and the tool didn't freeze or crash.
All in all, Auslogics Registry Cleaner is a very good program for scanning and fixing registry keys and we strongly recommend it to all users.
Auslogics Registry Cleaner description
Here are some key features of "Auslogics Registry Cleaner":
· Fixing registry errors helps to avoid system crashes.
· Registry cleanup will speed up your computer.
· Auslogics Registry Cleaner is recommended by industry experts.
· It is safe to use as all changes are backed up and can be easily restored.
· This is one of the most popular registry cleaners on the Internet.
· Pentium Proccessor
· 16 MB RAM
· 10 MB HDD
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed several bugs
· corrected errors in language files
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function: Auslogics Toolbar
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system: Ask Provider
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system: Ask