Softpedia Editor's Review for WinMend Registry Cleaner
A powerful and secure registry cleaning and optimization application
Written by Elena Opris on September 13th, 2012
As the name of this software implies, WinMend Registry Cleaner allows you to fix any issues related to your Windows registry keys, in order to improve the performance of your computer.
The interface of the program is clean and pretty intuitive. WinMend Registry Cleaner can look into matters which revolve around the registry integrity, system setting errors, Internet Explorer context menu, extension compatibility and import manager, Browser Helper Objects and others.
During the scanning job, you can check out the type, status and number of errors for each problem, current registry key, along with the sum of scanned items and total errors. The task can be paused at any time.
Furthermore, you can enable the tool to automatically save the last scan settings, as well as create an exclusion list of keys, values and shortcuts. On top of that, you can backup and restore the registry, schedule a task, change the interface skin and language, and others.
The simple-to-use program quickly finishes a scan and clean job while using a moderate amount of system resources. It has a good response time and didn't freeze or crash during our tests. On the other hand, there is no help file available and the unregistered version has some harsh limitations. But, even so, we strongly recommend WinMend Registry Cleaner to all users, regardless of their experience level.
WinMend Registry Cleaner description
Here are some key features of "WinMend Registry Cleaner":
· With our constant commitment to developing high-quality registry scanning and cleaning products, our products are safer than their peers. No complaint has been filed by any user till today against our registry scanning and cleaning products.
· Dozens of scan categories and more than 10,000 data checkpoints have made WinMend Registry Cleaner the most comprehensive and deepest registry fix and cleanup application.
· It only takes several minutes to complete a full scan of the Windows registry.
· As you add files and applications to your computer, or make configuration changes, your registry grows and your system slows downs. Cleaning up your registry regularly keeps your system run smoothly. WinMend Registry Cleaner`s Scheduler helps you set up the clean up on a regular basis.
· 800mhz CPU
· 256MB RAM
· 12 MB of free hard disk space.
· Some fixing features disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the function of automatic update