Windows Repair 2.11.2
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Windows Repair 2.11.2:
- Updated "Reset File Permissions" to support and handle Unicode paths in the permissions cleanup part of the repair.
- When the repair ran to fix the profile folders to proper denied & allow permissions it would fail on profiles that hand Unicode Chars in the paths.
- Multiple code changes and tweaks, adding more Unicode support for multiple commands and functions.
- Update the Check Disk command on Step 3 on the main Window. Before it would just call chkdsk, but if a user had their system paths messed up on the system then it would say that chkdsk couldn't be found or is not an internal program. I have update the code to set the proper paths to the Windows folders keeping that error from happening.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 11.2 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Tweak \ System Tweak
The application has been developed to solve some common Windows problems, but the way it does it is really unique.
To make sure users are on the safe side all the time, the program has been developed as a wizard, so users just need to follow some steps to repair the Windows errors.
Only that four of the five steps included in the app are actually designed to prepare you for the repairing process, so each time you're advised to either clean your system in case any infection exists on the local disks, check file system or create a backup.
The last and the most important step provides a total of three Windows repair modes, namely basic, advanced and custom.
While the basic mode runs only basic repair options and the advanced one comes with more complicated utilities, the custom version lets you pick exactly the things you need to fix.
For example, you're allowed to reset registry and file permissions, repair Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer and the HOSTS file, fix icons, proxy settings, Windows Updates and Windows Sidebar, remove temporary files, unhide non-system files, register system files or set Windows services to default startup.
Although it may sound like a waste of time, it's crucial to create a backup before attempting to fix certain errors, just to be sure no harm could be done to your system.
Simply put, Tweaking.com - Windows Repair is an easy to use and effective utility that serves its purpose in a way that makes it appropriate for all types of users.
Windows Repair was reviewed by Bogdan Popa, last updated on February 24th, 2015
Also available: Portable Windows Repair
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003 / 2008 / 2008 64 bit / Server 2012