New in version 3.4.6
September 6th, 2014
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Virtual CloneDrive.
- Fixed freezing on shutdown when using HDD emulation with an image.
New in version 3.4.5 (February 4th, 2014)
- Fixed an issue with NTFS formatting with a volume label
- Fixed an issue with NTFS formatting with the HDD emulation
- Added an option to select a NUMA node on Windows 8 and higher
New in version 3.4.4 (January 15th, 2014)
- Fixed /force command that did not work if the RAM disk GUI was running.
- Fixed maxing out CPU on image-based RAM disks with periodic data saving.
New in version 3.4.3 (November 15th, 2013)
- Fixed Task Manager crashes on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Fixed an obscure startup crash in Samsung Magician.
New in version 3.4.2 (October 4th, 2013)
- Fixed an issue when creating more than one disk on Windows 7 and above.
- Improved Windows 8.1 compatibility and better dynamic disks support.
New in version 3.4.1 (October 2nd, 2013)
- Fixed not mounting a boot-time volume with an image file attached
- Fixed a few stability issues and slightly improved the I/O performance
New in version 3.4 (September 2nd, 2013)
- Added complete hard-disk emulation (for volume snapshots, shadow copy, etc).
- Improved support for large in-memory volumes on 32-bit systems.
- Added on-demand saving to image files and the /save command line switch.
- Numerous improvements and bug fixes, including Windows 8.1 support.
New in version 3.3.3 (November 21st, 2012)
- Fixed periodic saving to newly created boot-time image based disks.
- Added flushing disk cache after writing to disk images for more reliability.
New in version 3.3.2 (October 12th, 2012)
- Fixed creating and mounting large image files.
- Fixed corruption of large files on NTFS based RAM disks.