New in version 188.8.131.52
May 31st, 2012
- Readon Player now supports BASS API for radio channels. Winamp DSP can be used for BASS playback. In the short future, every radio channels that use WMP or VLC will be changed to using BASS in our database.
- Fix a bug where disabling MSN message does not work.
- Fix a bug caused by 184.108.40.206 where there is a problem when reporting new channels with unicode characters.
- Some other minor changes and bugs fixes.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (May 31st, 2012)
- Fix: users who are unable to play any PPstream video using previous versions of Readon Player may be able to play them using this version. Users who have this problem should go to files->settings and set "force locale conversion for PPS"
- IMPORTANT: All previous versions of Readon player are now unable to report dead and new channels to our servers. This is because in all previous version, we are using Gmail to send data to us. Google's inability to use back old password and occasional suspicious activity detection has caused alot of troubles for us. This has been replaced by our own SSL email instead
- We will disable live sports for all previous versions of Readon Player on an indefinite date in the future. Only version 18.104.22.168 and later will be able to continue using live sports
- Certain Windows Media streaming url (constant changing url) will only works in the current version
- Some minor UI changes
New in version 22.214.171.124 (August 5th, 2011)
- New feature: News and weather plugin
- New feature: Audio CD ripper (found under menu->tools)
- Able to use VLC to play Sopcast channels (activation found in menu->settings).
- Justin TV channels will no longer show the entire webpage.
- Some minor UI changes and bugs fixes.
New in version 126.96.36.199 (March 25th, 2011)
- Pressing ESC key when viewing flash content will now be able to exit full screen for those with flash player v10.2 and above. Users with flash version lower than 10.2 will still be able to exit full screen even with older version of Readon Player.
- Replace Shoutcast radio list with the shoutcast official website. Shoutcast no longer supports getting theie radio list from their directory service. This will also help NullSoft to earn advertising revenue by displaying their banner ads.
- Shoutcast will eventually disable their TV channel list from directory service. This version is required for continual usage of shoutcast TV.
- Readon Player will now be able to show Veetle webpages for livesports. Older version of Readon Player are not able to view Veetle webpages due to a conflict between the VLC and veetle plugin.
- Fix for expired streamTorrent issue.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (June 12th, 2010)
- Improved live sports.
- Some bug fixes.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (June 11th, 2010)
- Shoutcast no longer works with v220.127.116.11 and below after Shoutcast team has made changes in their XML format. v18.104.22.168 will fix this problem.
- PPStream partial list will load faster and require less bandwidth.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (May 11th, 2010)
- Added PPstream as a 3rd party TV. PPStream contains thousands of English, French and German movies.
New in version 126.96.36.199 (May 11th, 2010)
- Fix a serious bug introduced in 188.8.131.52 in which the embedded browser will always fail to exit.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (March 26th, 2010)
- Readon Player can now work as a video converter.
- Ablilty to record TV channels into MP4, WMV and FLV format.