New in version 0.11.160.1017 Beta
May 21st, 2013
- Fixed channel names output. Names in Russian output correctly. Other languages must do so
- Channel data edit feature realized. You can edit channel name and favourites.
- Applied a patch created by Andreas Winter to save sort order to file and restore after.
- Applied a patch created by Andreas Mayer to remove encrypted channels.
New in version 0.9.160.1017 Beta (June 25th, 2012)
- Added searching channels
- Moved record sizes to application settings.
New in version 0.8.154.910 Beta (June 25th, 2012)
- BUG  : Solved. Open map-SateD 144bytes length (LE37C670)
- MoveTo problems detected when out of range number is introduced.
New in version 0.7 Beta (December 27th, 2011)
- Added support for Analog channels (map-airA, map-CableA)
- Drag & and Drop with autoscroll
- Context menu with MoveTo and Renumber options
- Encoding changed for channels names
- Some bugs are corrected
New in version 0.6.132.815 Beta (July 11th, 2011)
- Added support for map-AstraHDPlusD (Astra Satellite Channels)
- Added support for configuration files as read-only
- Added support for SatDataBaseFile.dat (Satellite List)
- Added support for CloneInfo (TV info)
- Modified map-SateD
- Show more channel settings
New in version 0.5.65.1622 (June 7th, 2011)
- Works on D Series
- Added support for map-SateD (Digital Satellite Channels)
- Added support for map-CableD (Satellite Channels?)
New in version 0.4 (June 7th, 2011)
- Added D Series Compatibility
- Code rewritted
- Only opens smc files
- Added support for editing various files inside scm
- Added support for map-CableD (Digital Cable TV Channels)
- Set channels nº on fly
- Solved multiselect problem with checkboxes
New in version 0.3 (June 7th, 2011)
- User can delete channels.
New in version 0.2 (June 7th, 2011)
- Open and Save .scm files directly
- Uses #ziplib for read and update scm files
New in version 0.1 (June 7th, 2011)
- Tested in C650 series
- Open and Save map_AirD files
- Drag&Drop Channels