New in version 4.15.9 Beta
January 24th, 2015
- Hooking crash in Win 8.0 fixed
New in version 4.15.8 Beta (January 19th, 2015)
- Fixed another Dll Initialization Failed issue
- Error SBIE2101 now gives more information.
- Increased named pipe timeout from 3 seconds to 10 seconds to eliminate SBIE2101 error.
- A security problem reported by a user has been fixed (details when 4.16 is released).
New in version 4.15.7 Beta (January 6th, 2015)
- Fixed a DLL Initialization Failed error 0x0C0000142 with Chrome and possibly other 32 bit applications (hooking conflict).
- Removed Avast from the list of known conflicts in templates.ini. This means Sandboxie will no longer popup the dialog box telling you to "review the Known Conflicts page..." when Avast is detected.
New in version 4.15.6 Beta (December 11th, 2014)
- Certificate revocation information is sometimes unavailable. IE occasionally pops up dialog "Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available. Do you want to proceed?"
- Win 8.1 KB3000850 affected Office 2013 (and possibly other apps). Sandboxie would issue error SBIE2205 Service not Implemented: LoadedModules.
- Added OpenIpcPath=*\BaseNamedObjects*\FntCache to templates.ini to eliminate more font cache problems.
- Added ClosedFilePath=%SystemRoot%\System32\IDStore.dll & ClosedFilePath=%SystemRoot%\System32\wlidprov.dll to templates.ini to eliminate Windows Live problems.
New in version 4.15.5 Beta (November 23rd, 2014)
- More hooking code fixes.
- Fixed drag/drop crash in Chrome
New in version 4.15.4 Beta (November 18th, 2014)
- Several problems fixed in new hooking code. Win 8.1-64 explorer.exe menu problem fixed.
New in version 4.15.3 Beta (November 15th, 2014)
- Several problems fixed in new hooking code.
New in version 4.15.2 Beta (November 11th, 2014)
- More changes to hooking code. If you have been having problems with starting
- applications (particularly games) under Sandboxie, see if this fixes the problem.
- Chrome should now be able to create dump files (DMP) if it crashes. If you have
- been crashing with dropped rights in Chrome, see if there are DMP files in
New in version 4.15.1 Beta (November 8th, 2014)
- Major redesign of hooking/injection code. ASLR is now enabled for 64 bit.
- VC Redistributables are no longer downloaded by the combined 32/64 installer. The required VC DLLs are now included in the installer binary (which is why it is much larger now).