May 17th, 2013
· Added 'Last Modified' column (Works only on Windows Vista/7/8)
April 19th, 2013
· Added 'Show SSIDs Without Key' option.
April 1st, 2013
· In order to avoid from deletion by mistake, the delete menu item is now separated from the others. Also, the default answer for the delete question is No.
October 30th, 2012
· WirelessKeyView now uses a new method to grab the wireless keys on Windows 7/8/2008: Instead of code injection, WirelessKeyView creates a child process that extracts the wireless keys. This means that you can use the 32-bit build of WirelessKeyView under Windows 7/8/2008 64-bit
September 22nd, 2012
· Fixed issue: The properties and the 'Advanced Options' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
July 30th, 2012
· Added /export and /import command-line options, which allows you to export/import wireless keys from command-line.
April 30th, 2012
· Added export and import feature. You can now select one or more wireless keys, export them into a file (with File -> Export Selected Items or Ctrl+E) and then import these keys into another computer (With File -> Import Keys From Export File or Ctrl+I). Be aware that the import feature only works with Windows XP/SP3 or later (including Windows 2008/7/Vista). The export feature works on every system starting from Windows XP/SP1. Read the 'Export And Import Wireless Keys' section for more information about this new feature.
· Added 3 new columns, only for Windows 7/2008/Vista: Authentication, Encryption, Connection Type (ESS for infrastructure network, IBSS for ad-hoc network).
September 13th, 2011
· Fixed bug on Windows 7/2008/Vista: WirelessKeyView truncated the key after 32 characters.
April 20th, 2011
· Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
· Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are added as the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
May 3rd, 2010
· Fixed bug: pressing the delete key in the find window deleted an item in the main window
May 3rd, 2010
· When loading WirelessKeyView under Windows 7 in the first time, the 'Code Inject' mode is now turned on by default
January 22nd, 2010
· Added /codeinject command-line option
December 1st, 2009
· Fixed a crash problem with Application Compatibility Engine on Windows 7/Vista (only when 'Use code injection method' is turned on).
November 11th, 2009
· Added 'Use code injection method' option in the Advanced Options window, as a workaround for using this utility on Windows 7.
October 13th, 2009
· Added sorting command-line options.
June 24th, 2009
· Fixed bug: In Vista, WPA-PSK keys in Ascii form displayed additional space character
March 18th, 2009
· Fixed bug: In Vista, if WPA-PSK key contained 32 characters, the key was not displayed in Ascii form
March 9th, 2009
· New and safer method to extract the wireless keys of the local machine: In previous versions, WirelessKeyView injected code into lsass.exe in order to grab the wireless keys from the system. In rare cases, this technique caused a crash inside lsass.exe process. Starting from this version, WirelessKeyView uses a new method that extract the wireless keys without any code injection.
December 15th, 2008
· WirelessKeyView now allows you to extract the wireless keys from external instance of Windows XP. (In Advanced Options)
December 15th, 2008
· You can now send the information to stdout by specifying an empty filename ("") in the command-line. (For example: WirelessKeyView.exe /stab "" >> c:/temp/keys.txt)
June 29th, 2008
· Fixed bug: WirelessKeyView failed to find the adapter name
· Fixed bug: Bad color in HTML report
· Fixed bug: The main window lost the focus when the user switched to another application and then returned back to WirelessKeyView.
March 13th, 2008
· Added support for saving as comma-delimited file
November 18th, 2007
· Added support for deleting the wireless keys of old network adapters
November 2nd, 2007
· Under Vista, this utility now runs as admin automatically. You don't have to explicitly choose the "Run As Administrator" option.
October 29th, 2007
· The configuration is now saved to a file instead of the Registry
September 19th, 2007
· Fixed 'Access Violation' problem under some wireless cards.
April 10th, 2007
· Added support for Windows Vista. (both 32-bit and x64 versions)