New in version 22.214.171.124
May 15th, 2015
New in version 126.96.36.199 (March 19th, 2015)
- Add support for Tahrpup 6.0, Debian Live 7.8.0, and OpenSuSe 3.2.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (January 21st, 2015)
- Fix broken 64bit option for Parted Magic entry
New in version 184.108.40.206 (January 16th, 2015)
- Update to support 2015_01_13 Parted Magic
New in version 220.127.116.11 (January 15th, 2015)
- Remove Acronis True Image entry (Use Try Unlisted ISO GRUB for Acronis). Updated links.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (October 30th, 2014)
- Update to support Linpus Lite, mintyMac, and ESET SysRescue. Fix AntiX. Enable checkbox to Show All ISO Files.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (October 30th, 2014)
- Update to support Linpus Lite, minyMac, and ESET SysRescue Live. Fix AntiX boot issue.
New in version 126.96.36.199 (September 20th, 2014)
- Switch to use Syslinux 6.0.3 to address ERR: Couldn't read the first sector issues.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (September 12th, 2014)
- Add Dr.Web LiveDisk.
- Fix broken System Rescue CD, and HDT option.
- Update Ubuntu download options.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (August 16th, 2014)
- Correct Windows Vista/7/8 and Hiren's boot options.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (August 1st, 2014)
- Switch to use Syslinux version 6.02.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (July 30th, 2014)
- Update to support Peach OSI
New in version 22.214.171.124 (May 30th, 2014)
- Update Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian Download Links. Remove Backtrack
New in version 126.96.36.199 (April 30th, 2014)
- Update to support CAINE and Puppy Arcade.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (April 18th, 2014)
- Update to support Tails 0.23 and Rescatux 0.30.2 (must manually extract and use Rescatux.iso from the ISO). Correct OpenSuse links.
New in version 184.108.40.206 (March 19th, 2014)
- Update to support newer version of Offline Windows Password & Registry Editor, LuninuX OS, Pear Linux, and Konboot 2.3 Pro.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (February 21st, 2014)
- Fixed Linux Mint 16 Live Installer Crash!
New in version 18.104.22.168 (January 31st, 2014)
- Added support for JustBrowsing, Mythbuntu, Bugtraq II, and older pmagic_2013_05_01.iso.
New in version 22.214.171.124B Beta (January 11th, 2014)
- Added support for Fedora 20, LXLE Desktop. Fixed source compilation bug.
New in version 126.96.36.199 Beta (December 11th, 2013)
- Re-enabled Dr.Web, Trinity, and RIP Linux. Support Elementary 32 bit.
New in version 188.8.131.52B Beta (December 10th, 2013)
- Added Acronis True Image, Sparky Linux, and SolydX
New in version 184.108.40.206 Beta (December 7th, 2013)
- Add option for Paid version of Kon-Boot. Added Manjaro Linux.
New in version 220.127.116.11B Beta (December 5th, 2013)
- Correct ISO Name for Desinfect. Fix OpenSUSE ISO copy failed via Windows XP. Add support for Rescatux ISO (can't use sg2d version)
New in version 18.104.22.168 Beta (November 25th, 2013)
- Added OpenSUSE 32/64bit entry (Note DVD ISO won't work due to fat32 4GB file size limitation). Address Insane Primary (MBR) partition error.
New in version 22.214.171.124B Beta (November 23rd, 2013)
- Added OpenSUSE 32/64bit entry (Note DVD ISO won't work due to fat32 4GB file size limitation)
New in version 126.96.36.199 Beta (November 21st, 2013)
- Add Disinfec't 2013 (German Antivirus). Fix broken old Parted Magic menu entry.
New in version 188.8.131.52B Beta (November 19th, 2013)
New in version 184.108.40.206 Beta (November 13th, 2013)
- Added provision to ensure menu.32 exists. Fixed Falcon4 and Hiren menus.
New in version 220.127.116.11 Beta (November 12th, 2013)
- Added Persistent Option for Ubuntu (you can have more than one persistent OS). Fix Kon-Boot entry. Switched to AutoDetect Size of ISO.
New in version 18.104.22.168 Beta (November 9th, 2013)
- Add Liberte Linux. Fixed a menu scrolling bug (vesamenu.c32 incompatible with boot.msg?) that occurred with distros like Puppy and KNOPPIX
New in version 22.214.171.124 Beta (November 8th, 2013)
- Add support for TAILS, and Ultimate Boot CD
New in version 126.96.36.199 Beta (November 6th, 2013)
- Quick fix to support older versions of KNOPPIX.
New in version 0.1.1.0 (October 26th, 2013)
- Added back support for Parted Magic. Updated to support Ubuntu Gnome. Fix config error with Kubuntu 13.10
New in version 0.1.0.9 (October 19th, 2013)
- Added final release of Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, Xubuntu 13.10.
New in version 0.1.0.8 (October 15th, 2013)
- Fixed Antivir removal option, and Porteus boot entries. Update to support Memtest86+ 5.01, and Antivirus Live CD
New in version 0.1.0.7 (September 13th, 2013)
- Drop-down now displays Volume Label, and Capacity of each drive.
New in version 0.1.0.6 (September 7th, 2013)
- Update to support Ubuntu 12.04.3, and CentOS 6.4.
New in version 0.1.0.5 (August 16th, 2013)
- Update to support Elementry OS, Fusion Linux, Uberstudent, and Falcon 4
New in version 0.1.0.4 (August 3rd, 2013)
- Update to support Linux Mint 15 KDE and XFCE 32 and 64 bit editions.
New in version 0.1.0.3 (August 1st, 2013)
- Update to support newer Avira Rescue System
New in version 0.1.0.2 (July 26th, 2013)
- Update to support Deft 8, and correct G4L missing Menu entry
New in version 0.1.0.1 (July 23rd, 2013)
- Update and correct G4L missing Menu entry.
New in version 0.1.0.0 (July 9th, 2013)
- Update to support Knoppix 7.2, Fedora 19, Sugar on a Stick 19, and Antix 13. Correct Boot Repair Disk menu removal.
New in version 0.0.9.9 (July 2nd, 2013)
- Updated to support Pear OS 7, Ophcrack 3.6, and Boot Repair Disk 32bit + 64bit ISOs.
New in version 0.0.9.8 (June 8th, 2013)
- Updated to support LMDE 2013 MATE 32/64bit. Correct Debian 7 LXDE 64bit entry
New in version 0.0.9.7 (May 30th, 2013)
- Updated to support Ubuntu Server 13.04, Ubuntu Server 13.10, and Clonezilla raring alternative distributions.
- Fix problems adding Debian 7 i386.
New in version 0.0.9.6 (May 21st, 2013)
- Updated to support Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu Gnome 13.04, Debain Live 7, and Linux Mint 15. Fix TAILS time zone, and G4L config.
New in version 0.0.9.5 (April 30th, 2013)
- Updated to support final release of Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Lubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu 13.04. Add LMDE 201303.
New in version 0.0.9.4 (April 16th, 2013)
- Updated to support REMnux. Added Clonezilla and DRBL amd64 support. Correct a few broken links.
New in version 0.0.9.3 (March 21st, 2013)
- Remove and combine redundant code to make updates easier. Update to support Kali Linux, and Tails 0.17.
New in version 0.0.9.2 (March 15th, 2013)
- Correct Ubuntu 13.04 Desktop amd64 installation path. Address "Insane primary (MBR) partition" message. See troubleshooting section to fix MBR issue for drives prepared with previous YUMI versions.
New in version 0.0.9.1 (March 14th, 2013)
- Update to support Ubuntu 12.04.2 Desktop amd64, Ubuntu 12.04.2 DVD amd64, Edubuntu 12.04.2 amd64, Linux Secure Remix 12.10, (G4L) Ghost for Linux, Backbox 3.0, Debian Live 6.0.7, and Jolicloud 1.2.1. Implement another attempt to address "Insane primary (MBR) partition. Can’t find myself on the drive I booted from" error. See troubleshooting section to fix MBR issue for drives prepared with previous YUMI versions.
New in version 0.0.9.0 (March 9th, 2013)
- Update to support Porteus 2.0, Comodo 2.0.261647.1, and UBCD 5.2.1, Switch back to Syslinux 4.06. See the Troubleshooting Section for guidance with "Insane Primary MBR" messages.
New in version 0.0.8.9 (February 26th, 2013)
- Update to support Ubuntu 12.04.2, and Windows Defender Offline
- Correct Spelling of Offline NT Password & Registry Editor. Switch back to Syslinux 4.06-pre7 to fix "Insane primary (MBR) partition. Can’t find myself on the drive I booted from" error.
New in version 0.0.8.8 (February 19th, 2013)
- Run YUMI-0.0.8.8.exe following the onscreen instructions
- Run the tool again to Add More ISOs/Distributions to your Drive
- Restart your PC setting it to boot from the USB device
- Select a distribution to Boot from the Menu and enjoy!
New in version 0.0.8.7 (January 19th, 2013)
- Correct all Fedora 18 entries to use newer boot options
New in version 0.0.8.6 (January 18th, 2013)
- Update to support Fedora 18, Archlinux 2013.01.04, CentOS 6.3, Dr Web Live CD 6.0.2, Pear Linux 6.1, and KXStudio 12.04.1. Fix Debian Live 6 KDE 64bit option.
New in version 0.0.8.5 (January 15th, 2013)
- Update to support Comodo Rescue Disk and Tails 0.16.
New in version 0.0.8.4 (January 11th, 2013)
- Fixed broken LMDE 201204 Install options. Update to support HDT 5.2, and Debian Live 6.0.6. Correct several dead links.
New in version 0.0.8.3 (December 27th, 2012)
- Update to support Ultimate Edition 3.5, Netrunner 12.12, Fuduntu 2012.4, and Sugar on a Stick based on Fedora 17.
New in version 0.0.8.2 (December 18th, 2012)
- Update to support SLAX 7, GRML, and Boot Repair Disk.
- Moved Fatdog64 entries to Puppy section.
New in version 0.0.8.1 (December 11th, 2012)
- Update to support Linux Mint 14.x variants, and TAILS 0.15.
New in version 0.0.8.0 (November 28th, 2012)
- Update to support Recent Panda Safe CD, Redo Backup 1.0.4, GDATA Rescue/Boot CD, Webconverger 15.1, Racy Puppy 5.3, Precise Puppy 5.4.1, Slacko 5.3.3, DPup Exprimo, and Linux Mint 14.
New in version 0.0.7.9 (November 14th, 2012)
- Update to support Zorin OS Lite 6.1 32/64 bit, Peppermint OS 32/64 bit, Cent OS 6.3, Hiren's 15.2, GDATA Rescue CD, and AOSS CD.
New in version 0.0.7.8 (October 30th, 2012)
- Correct Lubuntu 12.10 amd64 menu entry.
- Added support for Ubuntu Studio 12.10.
New in version 0.0.7.7 (October 25th, 2012)
- Update to support Precise Puppy, PinguyOS, Pear Linux 6, and Tails 0.14. Switch to use Syslinux 4.06 and 7zip 920.
- Previous 0.0.7.6 update – support Windows XP Install from USB via ISO.
New in version 0.0.7.6 (October 20th, 2012)
- Update to support Windows XP Install from USB via ISO (Kudos to Alexandr Zarubkin). Update to support Debian Live 6.0.5, Edubuntu, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Lubuntu, and Xubuntu 12.10.
New in version 0.0.7.5 (October 8th, 2012)
- Update to support Windows XP Install from USB via ISO
- Update to support Debian Live 6.0.5.
New in version 0.0.7.4 (September 27th, 2012)
- Update to fix broken Hirens 15.1 entry.
- Previous version changes;
- Switch to Syslinux v4.06-pre7 for better boot support.
- Update to include DBAN 2.2.7.
New in version 0.0.7.3 (September 22nd, 2012)
- Switch to Syslinux v4.06-pre7 for better boot support. Update to include DBAN 2.2.7.
New in version 0.0.7.2 (September 19th, 2012)
- Update to support System Rescue CD 3.0.0. Added FatDog64 Seamonkey and Firefox versions.
New in version 0.0.7.1 (September 7th, 2012)
- Added Scientific Linux and WifiSlax entries.
- Update to support Lucid Puppy v5.2.8, Archlinux 2012.08.04, Liberte 2012.3.
New in version 0.0.7.0 (August 27th, 2012)
- Update to support Ubuntu, Edubuntu, Xubuntu, Kubuntu 12.04.1.
New in version 0.0.6.9 (August 18th, 2012)
- Force YUMI to remember Drive Letter on subsequent ISO/Distro installs.
- Fixed HP Automatic Firmware Update 10.10 (DVD) entry.
- Re-Enabled built in Fat32 Format Option per request.
New in version 0.0.6.8 (August 16th, 2012)
- Added HP Automatic Firmware Update 10.10 (DVD) entry. Re-Enabled built in Fat32 Format Option per request.
New in version 0.0.6.7 (August 13th, 2012)
- Fixed various distro removal bugs.
- Added AntiX entry.
New in version 0.0.6.6 (August 3rd, 2012)
- Added Ubuntu 12.10 Daily Build.
- Removed Internal Format Option (not necessary).
- Fix Linux Mint 13 Cinnamon removal bug.
New in version 0.0.6.5 (July 26th, 2012)
- Added Peppermint Three, KXStudio 12.04, Linux Mint 13 KDE + XFCE entries.
- Fixed Debian 6.04 XFCE entry.
New in version 0.0.6.4 (July 3rd, 2012)
- Added Ophcrack no-tables and Semplice entries.
- Update to support Knoppix 6.7.1 CD.
- Fix Liberte config to support multiple revisions.
- Fix TinyCore boot issue.
New in version 0.0.6.3 (June 21st, 2012)
- Update to support TAILS 0.12, and Liberte 2012.2. Correct missing .cfg issue with OpenSUSE entries.
New in version 0.0.6.2 (June 11th, 2012)
- This version can't be used to remove distributions installed via previous versions.
New in version 0.0.6.1 (June 1st, 2012)
- Added Kubuntu DVD, and Fedora 17 entries.
- Support Ophcrack 3.4.0.
- Fix Backtrack 5 Removal option.
New in version 0.0.6.0 (May 23rd, 2012)
- Added support for Wifiway 3.4, Linux Mint 13 Mate and Cinnamon.
New in version 0.0.5.9 (May 15th, 2012)
- Added Edubuntu, and Ubuntu Studio 12.04 entries.
New in version 0.0.5.8 (May 2nd, 2012)
- Rename Linux Mint entries to avoid confusion. Update Porteus entry.
- Add Pear OS, Linux Live tools for OCZ, Linux Mint 12 LXDE, and Ubuntu DVD 12.04 entries.
New in version 0.0.5.7 (April 27th, 2012)
- Fix broken 64bit Kubuntu, Xubuntu, and Lubuntu 12.04 entries. Previous version added Mythbuntu, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, and Lubuntu 12.04 entires.
New in version 0.0.5.5 (April 19th, 2012)
- Added Deft 7 (forensics), Matriux (penetration testing), and Terralinux entries
New in version 0.0.5.4 (April 13th, 2012)
- Added Netrunner 4.1, XBMCbuntu 11.0, and OSGeo Live entries. Updated to support newer TinyCore 4.x, and SlitaZ 4.0. Modified Hiren's entry to use ISO instead of Zip
New in version 0.0.5.3 (April 7th, 2012)
- Re-enable Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 entry.
- Added Archlinux and Windows 8 entries.
New in version 0.0.5.0 (March 9th, 2012)
- Added NTFS file system support via the use of Syslinux 4.06.
New in version 0.0.4.9 (March 6th, 2012)
- Fix Kubuntu 10.04 and Rescatux entries. Added BackBox entry.