March 11th, 2013Full Facial Animation for Non-standard Characters:
· Thanks to all these cool new updates, iClone5 is gradually becoming the ideal tool for any 3D content creator searching to work outside of G3 and G5 standards. With the new 5.4 version update, once you have finished facial mapping in 3DXchange then you may freely lip-sync Non-standard Characters with Facial Puppet and Face Key Editting tools in iClone.
Unique Behaviors through Custom Expression Data:
· If you fully map the facial animation data with the Expression Editor in 3DXchange, then you can quickly puppet animate your character with the default profiles in iClone. In addition, you can custom puppet via the unique 3DX_Custom Face Profile stored in your character.
Look At & Auto Blink for Non-standard Characters:
· In version 5.4, you are free to set look-at commands to Non-standard characters. Moreover, the new auto blinking system provides you with four different types of blinks which allow your characters to behave more naturally.
Viseme Strength Tuning:
· With Viseme strength tuning, you can simply use the slider to adjust the characters lip-sync strength to get appropriate results such as a more gentle or exaggerated way of talking, to best fit the character's personality.
New G5 Talking Heads for Better Lip-sync & Tongue Movement:
· In the new updates we have prepared two new G5 talking heads (Chuck and Gwynn), both with better lip-syncs and add-on tongue movements for more vivid talking animations. Take a look at the video to experience the difference.
View Bone Mode & Edit IK for Extended Bones:
· Before iClone5.4, you were not able to directly select bones for further editing. But with this new update you are able to manipulate animated skin-bone props and extend bones mapped in 3DXchange. You can now turn on the bone viewer to select the bones you need to animate with the IK motion layer tool. Moreover, the Bone Preview Settings allow you to adjust bone sizes, colors and opacity.
Spring Multi-track for Natural Movement:
· In iClone5.4, you can access the spring multi-track settings in the Timeline. You may set the status key to turn ON/OFF the spring effects, or determine when to key frame them, or when to use spring dynamics.
Motion Modify to Increase Motion Varieties & Posture:
· The slider control allows you to easily modify any character motion in your timeline. Just like the adjustments in the Motion Puppet, you can freely adjust different body part movements with different slider controls. Use this feature to fix any motion posture issue, or to alter the same motion for various looks.
Motion Layer for Props:
· Motion layers are no longer restricted to characters! Now all props can benefit from this non-destructive layering track which provides much more flexibility when it comes to customizing your animations.
Custom Spring Effects for Props:
· Adding spring effects is a quick way to make your prop animation a lot more life-like without custom key frame efforts. Now you can determine when to use automatic spring dynamics and when to apply manual animation editing.
· Enhanced: Allow Expand / Collapse for all bone structure trees inside Edit Motion Layer. Also provide a quick way to show / hide hierarchy trees by pressing Ctrl + plus mouse click on sub tree.
· Enhanced: Once the timeline “Object Related Track” is pressed, clicking the timeline track will automatically stop the mode to prevent the editing view from being cleared by clicking on other tracks.
· Enhanced: Auto select current object in the Timeline track when "Object Related Track" is affected. User may press Ctrl + plus clicking object to add track into Timeline.
· Enhanced: Added Close button on timeline main track for easy operation.
November 12th, 2012
· Fixed: Could not apply hair to G3 Character in iClone 5.31.
· Fixed: Physics Soft-Body caused crashes when using the Play button.
November 6th, 2012
· Fixed: Could not apply hair to G3 Character in iClone 5.31.
· Fixed: Physics Soft-Body caused crashes when using the Play button.
October 17th, 2012
· Fixed: Facial animation was not working when applying an "Expression Style".
· Fixed: Could not load .clp created with CrazyTalk6.
· Fixed: Jimmy Toon activate Perform command caused a crash.
· Fixed: Object attached to a physics object and then merged and played, caused program crash.
· Fixed: Some characters from the Avatar Builder could not change heads in iClone5.
· Added: Compatible with morph-based head characters (eg. Monster Workshop I).
September 6th, 2012Microsoft Kinect for Windows Mocap Device:
· Added: “Near mode” and “Head rotation” options.
· Enhanced: Update Kinect for Windows driver from v1.0 to v1.5
· Enhanced performance
· Better skeleton tracking
· Fixed: Some operations may cause program crash.
· Added: iClone Message Panel, providing additional warning or error messages for iClone, plugin, and LUA script operations.
· Added: “Bake Constraint Key” option in the modify panel of the Animation – Motion area. Now users can bake Look At / Path Constraint / Reach Keys to iMotion clip, and for further FBX/BVH motion export through 3DXchange Pipeline.
· Enhanced: Support for morph-based facial animation in iClone5. The new head system is now compatible with lipsync animation and facial puppeteering.
· To utilize the unique facial expressions tools, you will need to have the new Monster Character Pack which is specially designed with a morph-based head system. This pack is scheduled to release in Sept 2012.
· Reallusion will add the morph-based head import functionality in the next 3DXChange release.
· Enhanced: Separated the "Material & Texture Settings" into 3 sections. It's now easier to fold/unfold material settings, which allows for quicker material picking and adjustment without the need to constantly scroll up and down the modify panel.
· Enhanced: When applying accessories to a target bone location, the accessory will retain the correct orientation, regardless of the bone naming difference between character generations, this also works for 3DX5 imported Non-Standard Characters.
· Fixed: For a skinned prop rigged to several sub-nodes, you can now attach each node to a different character bone, and correctly display the skin-bone rigged result. You can save it together with a character, or delete the skinned prop without error.
· Product Name: Vatican Feel
July 16th, 2012
· Fixed: Lip-syncing results were not correct; they would sometimes exaggerate expressions.
July 5th, 2012
· Fixed: Thumbnails disappeared when using the Uploader with data saved in iClone5 64Bit version.
· Fixed: Using characters converted in 3DX5, would sometimes make the Motion Layer editing crash.
· Fixed: Motion captured demo project (Gorf Project) would not load in iClone.
· Fixed: Dragging an image to a path would cause iClone to crash.
May 3rd, 2012
· Fixed: Popup message "Raise Left Cheek" crashing under some special conditions.
· Fixed: Could not reload projects containing particle effects.
· Fixed: "Terms Of Endearment" & "Argument's Motion pack" content packs were not working properly.
· Fixed: Device Mocap was not working in 64Bit OS.
April 4th, 2012
· Added: "Reset Scale" to prevent non-uniform scale objects distorting out of shape under some conditions.
· (ex: wheel object on Physics Toolbox)
· Added: Enable "Set as Dummy" while multi-object selected.
· Added: Y and Z rotation for Physics-Spring constraint.
· Enhanced: Allow "Preview Render" to render Dummy Object, Grid and Axial.
· Fixed: Cannot add action command when Rigid body simulation is turned off.
· Fixed: Timeline does not auto extend while adding track.
· Fixed: Hair Scale gizmo axial.
April 4th, 2012
· Device Mocap (Kinect for Windows): Formal release of Device Mocap MS version for Microsoft Kinect SDK.
· Added: "Remove Script" function for Projects, iProps, and Characters.
· Added: Prop with script now appears with blue text in Scene Manager.
· Fixed: Some iProp with AML script convert to non-human in 3DXchange4, producing incorrect motion in iClone5.
· Fixed: Issue with opening Facial Puppet Panel.
· Fixed: Cannot activate physics for props which are converted from a terrain component.
April 4th, 2012
· Fixed: Fixed changing body part failure in G3 character.
April 4th, 2012Device Mocap:
· Provide "Microsoft Kinect SDK" Beta2 version.
· Enhanced: Better skeleton recognition, and more stable skeleton signal.
· Added: Wrist Animation.
· Added: Head Animation (Tilting).
· Added: Floor Auto Detection.
· Added: Mirror Function in Mocap control panel.
· Added: Provide Smoother to reduce noise while capturing.
· Added: Floor Calibration to get better foot to floor relation.
· Added: "Body Command" function to control Preview, Record and Stop commands.
· Added: Multi – Constraint.
· Added: Constraint Stability Setting.
· Added: Hinge Constraint.
· Added: Slider Constraint.
· Added: Point to Point Constraint.
· Added: Generic Constraint.
· Added: Rope Constraint.
· Added: Cone Twist Constraint.
· Added: Spring Constraint.
· Added: Make it keyable for Rigidbody 4 state type.
· Added: Right click to switch Direct Puppet and Motion Layer pin state.
· Added: Parent & Local option for Gizmo Rotation.
· Added: Press hotkey W, E, allows looping switch World (Parent) & Local.
· Added: Direct Puppet - Add mirror function.
· Added: Added tab hotkey to switch to start and end of each clip in the clip track in Timeline.
· Enhanced: Enhanced scene manager performance.
· Enhanced: Dragging Left-Right palm in Motion layer would spread open and close palm.
· Enhanced: Simplified Trial registration flow on Trial version.
· Fixed: Side face image not obvious while creating a face.
· Fixed: Motion Layer - Mirror function not work properly while the character is rotating.
· Fixed: Fixed deformed lag issue after save and reload of some G2 Characters.
· Fixed: Fixed set follow cam to current view and switch camera causes project load failure.
· Fixed: Fixed some object transform value convert failures caused them to appear upside down or disordered.
· Fixed: Fixed system task bar set to left or right causing iClone window to be cropped when maximizing window.
· Fixed: Fixed particle effect always on the front when Toon or Ambient Occlusion effect set to On.
· Fixed: Fixed some character loading failure in "Female SuperHeroes" pack.
· Fixed: Fixed "Align Actor Motion" occasional movement error.
April 4th, 2012
· Added: Device Mocap – Added “Knee Rotation Constraint” option to avoid foot flipping.
· Fixed: Device Mocap – Fixed incorrect head and shoulder movement.
· Added: Option to add motion curve on the first level of the motion layer key.
· Fixed: Inability to download content from Reallusion City under certain conditions.
· Fixed: Cannot reload the avatar after the teeth are modified.
· Enhanced: Updated “Wo” lips map for better lip-syncing.
· Enhanced: Updated facial creation data to enhance the facial quality.
April 4th, 2012Fixed: G1, G2 Character compatibility Issues:
· G2 Character: Elbow twist issue
· G1, G2 Characters incline issue
· Fixed: Some large mesh-based terrain would cause a crash when loaded in iClone5.
· Fixed: Pressing Undo while using Direct Puppet could cause program crash.
· Fixed: Throat Brightness Adjustment not working.
· Fixed: Crash when exporting JPEG or PNG Image sequence using AO and Super-sampling.
· Fixed: Some G1 Characters would not load in iClone5.
· Fixed: Device Mocap Mask not working correctly.
· Fixed: Hundred Years' War Content Pack: Cavalry couldn’t use operate command in iClone5.
· Fixed: Cannot not load “M_Santa Claus” character from Christmas Collection Pack
· Fixed: Height Terrain without detail map lighting incorrect.
· Enhanced: G5 Gwynn, fixed shoulder balance issue.
· Enhanced: Puppet motion profiles updated.
· Enhancement: Right-click remove all animation, link keys in the 1st frame remain.
· Enhanced: Updated default idle for actor without previous persona assignment.
· Enhanced: User interface. Minor update in Mixmoves dialog and Motion Puppet dialog.
· Added: Universal Sky to Sky template.
November 7th, 2011Seamless Motion Connection:
· The MixMoves (motion graph) system consists of hundreds of well-calculated, daily motions for top mocap quality. The system automatically generates natural transitions between previously selected motions for male or female actors. Its motion graph technology presents a general framework for human motion states to blend together, seamlessly. Storytellers simply need to select target motions under different states such as standing idle, sitting, kneeling or lying down. It then automatically sequences motions and blends them together in a natural, believable manner.
Body Motion Puppeteering:
· You may use a mouse or any other handheld device to create an unlimited number of motion variations to reflect your character's personality. Users may select body parts and add puppet behaviors while they control their animations during playback or real-time recording. You may also manually control the puppeteering speed and direction, or let the animation loop with slider alterations. Animators are now able to create frequent motion alternatives with 55 different male & female puppet profiles found in 4 categories.
Human IK Motion Editing:
· Licensed from Autodesk, the same core technology of Motion Builder for human motion control; iClone5 meets the highest standards of human bone structure and motion editing systems. Using Human IK as the core character engine allows your 3D characters to now have automatic floor contact while the intuitive real-time IK motion control keeps a proper body balance. Props also have motion controls with flexible motion adaptations such as holding a gun with both hands, or advanced person-to-person interactions such as shaking hands
Prop Puppet & Look At:
· Use a mouse to freely control the movement, rotation, or scale of a prop and record its animation in real-time for authentic movement. With the Prop Puppet panel you will be able to simulate different object movements by using prop animation profiles to further customize movement, rotation or scale; with different X, Y, Z parameters.
· Rigid body dynamics enable you to simulate objects with a high degree of realism such as fall, collide and bounce. All these movements are controlled by physics properties such as mass, elasticity, friction, damping, impulse, collisions, constraints and others. You may even add rigid body physics to any prop or character in order to add another dimension of interactivity between subjects.
· Soft body dynamics focus on realistic physical simulations that deform whole objects and singular planes such as clothes. Animations are now incredibly life-like as objects can accurately represent their elastic properties like rubber, squashed balls or jelly puddings. You may even simulate cloth effects, from a singular plane, with different material stiffness such as silk, linen or any other materials that will be affected by air resistance.
Visualization & Game Prototyping:
· With the smart physics engine you are now able to correctly simulate formulas and concepts for use in math, physics, astronomy or any other real-world applications. With the live Prop Puppet controls and interaction, you can easily develop prototype games with marbles, pinballs, bowling balls and others.
· Ambient occlusion is a newly added shading method in iClone5 which helps add realism to models and scenes. It enhances edge shadows by simulating the attenuation of light due to occlusion. Ambient occlusion simply attempts to approximate the way light radiates in real life, especially off what are normally considered non-reflective surfaces.
Post FX & Toon Shading:
· Cartoon rendering and cell shading allows animators to create a flat-looking 3D image with a cartoonish look, typically exemplified in artistically animated movies. With enhanced post FX rendering options, iClone5 users can render and create key-able visual effects like blur lens, sketch or black & white. This allows for a wide range of amazing post effects that transform any 3D animation into top-notch, studio art motions.
· The Light Multiplier enlarges the range of brightness of lighting effects. This multiplier provides room for an artist to turn ordinary animations into uniquely stylish ones.
Camera Gizmo & PIP View:
· The camera gizmo and the PIP view turn iClone5 into a professional photography & film studio. The camera gizmo allows you to easily control multiple cameras with visible positions, while providing you with a clear range of camera views and depths of field. You may then use the PIP view to observe your subjects between preview and custom camera mode.
· iClone5 allows you to quickly duplicate objects by simply entering a number. Once duplicated, you may optionally transform, rotate or scale your objects at the same time just as if you wish to create a set stairs.
· The fully flexible Pivot Editing system allows you to assign different object positions as pivots, so that you can easily create rolling wheels or rotating doors.
Height Map Terrain:
· The height map terrains inside iClone5 are five times larger, and have faster loading times than in previous versions. With the enhanced detail maps, you may now enjoy high quality visual performances when zooming in and out.
G5 Essential Standard Characters:
· The new generation of iClone characters provides a higher polygon count for head meshes which result in better facial expressions with natural head shapes. The new characters also contain 3D teeth for more realistic talking performances. IClone G5 characters have consistent motion bones for better motion controls. Additional chest bones can now emulate realistic breathing with proportional chest contractions.
G5 Cartoon Character (Gorf):
· New cartoon characters like Gorf have the same character bones of other standard character which allow you to apply any motions, and make further IK/FK motion adjustments. In addition, the characters contain an advanced LUA script controller that allows you to puppeteer exaggerated facial expressions like eyelid rolling, pupil dilation and even ear rotation!
Height Map Terrain & Prop:
· Now its easy to create large and highly-detailed terrain maps without slowing down your computer, thanks to iClone5's new and improved calculations. Users can easily create vast landscapes with tons of detailed props by simply multiplying the same objects with the duplicate system. There are 5 new map terrains and 32 rock elements that can be used in 4 different styles.
Smart Props with LUA Script:
· Smart iProp now adopt the new Lua (lightweight multi-paradigm programming) language for game-like prop interaction. Lua is described as a "multi-paradigm" language, which is commonly used in many game companies. With Lua, you may easily manipulate an object with the use of a control panel.
August 23rd, 2010
· Added: 'Above/Below' and 'DualStream' formats for 3D Stereo Vision output.
· Enhanced: Enhanced G4 UV mesh that avoids visual defects on both ears during face creation.
· Enhanced: DRM content purchase behavior for multiple DRM ID content.
· Enhanced: Update embedded content: Trey, Benny motion and Particle project.
· Fixed: Some props included empty UV Maps that caused textures not to show in iClone.
· Fixed: Clicking 'Reset All' in Facial Features, caused abnormal eye motion.
· Fixed: Some props with looped UV animation clips, caused AP to crash.
· Fixed: Hard disk space estimation incorrect. Now able to save 4GB file in FAT Hard disk.
· Fixed: Maximizing iClone left a space on the right if the taskbar was placed on the left side.
· Fixed: Corrected bump map direction.
· Fixed: AML with space in the tag caused the 'Terms of Endearment' content pack to not work properly.
July 15th, 2010
· Added: 3D Stereo Vision in 'Anaglyph (Red/Cyan)' and 'Side by Side' formats for both Image and Video output.
· Added: Allow scaling of entire Non-Human Character body.
· Added: .popVideo file format in popVideo Output.
· Added: Export function- alpha channel video in Video output.
· Added: 'Normal Map' item in Right-mouse list for texture dragging into 3D window.
· Added: DRM protection for iGlove, iHand and iFace.
· Enhanced: Able to set free size and adjust frame rate, video and audio quality in WMV output.
· Enhanced: Able to show Codec Info in Video Settings.
· Enhanced: Able to open current content folder via the Find File function in the Content Manager toolbar.
· Enhanced: Select function with two behaviors: drag-select from left to right- just touch object to pick all object(s); drag-select from right to left - select all object(s) to pick.
· Enhanced: Loading efficiency enhancement by changing Benny, Dylan, Jana Persona to basic.
· Fixed: Bounding box on sub-object selection was sometimes blocked.
· Fixed: Lock to ratio and lock all channels did not work in new dragging texture.
· Fixed: Corrected normal map direction.
· Fixed: Blend function in Create face did not work properly.
· Fixed: RM output format with DVD NTSC size which caused the AP to crash.
· Fixed: After adding the move command and Collect Motion, it caused the AP to crash when changing the sound clip speed.
· Fixed: Coud not load object with UV node when UV data was empty (Props Pack Bugs, Bears pack, Singing Birds...).
· Fixed: Tank track was always moving and could not be stopped.
· Fixed: Could not load some characters because of the buffer overflow (US Navy F-14 Aviator pack).
· Fixed: Updated embedded character (Benny, Dylan and Trey) failed during Mesh replacement in 3DXchange4.
July 15th, 2010
· Fixed: Some iProp animation cannot be removed when clicking the “Reset” button.
· Fixed: Fail to remove the video when a project has lost its video file link.
· Fixed: iClone3 avatars with a particle attached cannot be loaded.
· Fixed: The color of the prop would also be changed when adjusting the skin color of a non-human character with the prop attached.
· Fixed: A project containing the object with incorrect AML data cannot be loaded.
July 15th, 2010
· Fixed: Bug that caused low quality when break 8 bit audio clip
· Fixed: Failure to produce HTML page in Flash output when checked “Produce HTML Page”.
· Fixed: Failure to download content from Backstage while UAC (User Account Control) was activated under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
· Fixed: Loading error of iClone2 Projects which caused loss of "Tree", "Grass", "CTS", "SoundFX" and "Music" in certain condition.
· Fixed: Bug that caused “Smooth” tool in “Adjust the facial texture” panel that crashed iClone
· Fixed: Bug that caused Failure to load .iScene with numerous Trees.
· Fixed: Bug that caused DRM contents failing to be recognized.
July 15th, 2010
· Added: Context menu to load image or video files as plane, image layer, billboard or background when using the right mouse button to drag & drop image or video files into the program.
· Added: "Drag & Drag Automatic External Files" option in Preferences to always load files as external sources when using drag & drop from windows.
· Added: The audio volume of a video is now keyable and can be used to create fade in and fade out effects using the timeline track.
· Added: Option to "Replace" a video texture from "Set > Video".
· Added: Option to 'Lock ratio' when manually adjusting the resolution on the export pages.
· Added: Embedded characters now have footstep sounds.
· Enhanced: DRM content that has already been verified will work even when the file path is changed.
· Enhanced: Stability of the 1-Click Content Verification function.
· Enhanced: Capability to Drag & Drop .vns files into iClone.
· Enhanced: Hand quality of embedded characters.
· Fixed: Drag & Drop would not work when UAC was set to 'on' under Windows Vista and Windows 7
· Fixed: IK would not work with non-human characters sometimes.
· Fixed: Changing a character's display method to 'Bounding Mesh' using the right-click menu would cause the program to crash.
· Fixed: The '2-Sided' check box in the 'Adjust the Facial Texture' menu would not work.
· Fixed: Moving along a path would not work properly if the path was projected to the terrain.
· Fixed: McAfee anti-virus would cause avatars to load very slowly.
· Fixed: An obvious line would appear between a character's head and neck when a new face is created or the face was changed.
July 15th, 2010
· Added: 1-Click Content Verification to verify all your DRM protected content in a single go. See more detail illustration.
· Added: Option to use the face cam with non-standard characters.
· Enhanced: Fine-tuned G1, G2, G3 facial skins to improve facial animation.
· Fixed: Some G1/G2 characters had abnormal teeth and/or mouth behavior.
· Fixed: Some G1/G2 characters could not be loaded.
· Fixed: Some G1/G2 characters could not use IK.
· Fixed: iClone3 projects which contained one or more props with merged particles could not be loaded.
· Fixed: iClone3 projects which contained characters with particles would crash when replacing those characters.
· Fixed: iClone3 props with UV animation (i.e. Stage Magician Pack) would not load correctly.
· Fixed: Props that use AML scripts would cause the program to crash when the AML script's "PosHelper" value was empty.
· Fixed: Removing a character's hair, then undoing/redoing that action, and then re-adjusting the hair would cause the program to crash.
· Fixed: Replacing a character would cause IK/FK to become unusable.
· Fixed: The description for the Material > "Effect All Materials" option was changed to "Affect All Materials" and is now colored in blue to indicate keyability.
· Fixed: The description for Head > Eyes > "Pupils" was changed to "Irises"
· Fixed: The dialog title for the "Add to Library" feature on the Collect Clip track of props was corrected.
July 15th, 2010
· Fixed: Some characters from BackSage (or saved in iClone3) cannot be loaded into iClone4.
· Fixed: Some motions from BackStage cannot be loaded into iClone4.
July 15th, 2010
· Added: Drag and drop editing from files on your computer or external hard drive.
· Added: Directly turn image or video files into 3D objects.
· Added: Gizmo manipulation with 3D Viewer.
· Added: Ability to direct your actor or prop with accessory hot key menu in the Director Mode.
· Added: Dockable and collapsible Timeline Editor.
· Added: Supports video files (AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, etc.) in any texture channel.
· Added: Video layering for foreground, background, titling and SFX.
· Added: Turn video with alpha channel into popVideo for iClone.
· Added: Place video on any surface of 3D objects for 3D video SFX.
· Added: HDR (High Dynamic Range) effects.
· Added: IBL (Image Based Lighting) effects.
· Added: Motion Path with speed, orientation and editing control.
· Added: Transition curve for more natural object movement.
· Added: Smoother camera motion for better camera movement.
· Added: Full hand gestures with fast motion editing.
· Added: Motion reverse.
· Added: Facial puppeteering – Use your mouse to select and direct the facial features of your actor as you play back in real-time.
· Added: Decrease file size by using external textures and sharing textures for multiple objects.
· Added: Eyedropper and paint bucket for quick texture editing.
· Added: Adjust UV map with rotate, mirror, and invert.
· Added: Blend textures with different modes: multiply, addition, overlay.
· Added: New characters with G4 head system optimized for advanced facial animation.
· Added: Character base for stylized cartoon animation - Jimmy-Toon.
· Added: New persona motion files for daily movements and dialog.
· Added: Be able to import facial texture files from Poser and Second Life.
· Added: Add new behaviors to avatar by attaching new props: wings to add fly mode, glove to add boxing mode.
· Added: Be able to edit and animate 3D creatures other than human.
· Added: Allow set pivot for any object to create rolling wheels, doors and other smart props.
· Added: Dummy mode - set prop or accessory as dummy for easier manipulation.
· Added: Create head with bone level morphing.
· Added: AML human centric - actor is able to perform specific motions by accessing different AML accessories.
· Added: Individual sound track for characters, props, etc.
· Added: Detailed hand management, with ability to save gesture clips.
· Added: Accept UV face map from 3rd-party model in enhanced G4 head bone system.
· Added: New type of "Gloves" for character style setting.
· Added: Eyelashes available in new G4 head.
· Enhanced: Enhanced shadow map for flexible shading effects.
· Enhanced: Particle softness and orientation for realistic SFX.
· Enhanced: Realistic water animation with video normal map.
· Enhanced: Smooth blending between water and land with edge softness.
· Enhanced: Rotation-driven spring animation for naturally moving hair and skirts.
· Enhanced: Enhanced G4 head system with facial bone level morphing and key editing.
· Enhanced: Enhanced facial tracks in Timeline for keyframe or motion clip management.
· Enhanced: Enhanced Scene Manager with freeze function.
· Enhanced: Able to see trees or grass in Quick Shader.
· Enhanced: Quick Access function for Modify panel and right-click menu with scroll bar for flexible search.
· Enhanced: Highlighted texts in Modify panel allow key animation setting.
· Enhanced: Quick switch between Director and Editor mode
· Enhanced: Ability to customize file thumbnail.
· Enhanced: Collapsible Timeline editor with track grouping and show/hide function.
· Enhanced: Ability to do key animation of image layer and multiple layering.
· Enhanced: Atmosphere and sky tracks enhancement.
· Enhanced: Flexibility to adjust shadow quality by adjusting map resolution range.