Bing Ads Editor is a very useful application that was designed in order to help you quickly create and manage ads and ad campaigns. Using this software you will be able to make all the modifications offline and publish them after all the customizations are complete.
Bing Ads Editor can also serve as a means of managing several accounts from the same interface, starting from whole campaigns down to the simple, individual advertisements they contain.
· Processor: 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 2 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)
· RAM: 2 GB (Minimum); 4 GB (Recommended)
· Hard Disk: 6 GB (Minimum); 10 GB (Recommended)
· Display: 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit
· Networking: DSL/cable or equivalent
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Top vs. other column:
· Keyword performance reports now include the Top vs. other attribute column, so you can see where your ad is displayed on webpages
Status fields in keyword performance reports:
· Keyword performance reports now include keyword, ad group, campaign, and account status information.
Search and filter in the Opportunities tab:
· Now you can optimize your campaigns more quickly and effectively than ever. The updated Opportunities tab includes the same filter and search features available on the rest of the Campaigns page.
New Learn series:
· Shows you how a local Ski and Surf shop, new to online advertising, created an ad and then got it running on the Yahoo! Bing Network.