The Fractal Science Kit is a fractal generator that gives you the opportunity to explore and generate countless types of images based on fractals.
It handles the common processing steps required to generate a fractal image so that you can concentrate on the fun part; developing the fractal formulas/equations, complex transformations, and coloring schemes that define the fractal.
This is not to say that you must write code to use the Fractal Science Kit. On the contrary, hundreds of properties are available and most of these provide options that yield countless variations.
A fractal image is the result of combining an equation with data collection programs, complex transformations, and color controllers (the instructions that map the data to colors).
By choosing different combinations of these programs/options, you can generate more fractal images than you could ever hope to view in your lifetime without ever writing a single line of code.
· 512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB recommended)
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· 12 MB free disk space
· Watermark on the generated image
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Added the following built-in Transformations:
· Composite Function (Symmetric)
· Combined Functions (Symmetric)
· Z Reflect (Conditional)
Added the following built-in Classic Controllers:
· Color Map - Yin and Yang
· Added options Add Disk, Disk Index, and Border Index, to Hyperbolic Tiling Orbit Trap.
· Added Separation option to Transformation Circle Inversion (Conditional).
· Added Save toolbar button to Preview Window to save preview image/properties.
· Added Preview tab in Options Dialog to specify preview folder and image format.
· Added a time remaining counter to the Preview Window.
· Changed the Preview Window so it conforms to aspect ratio of the associated fractal.
· Added support for fixed center when resizing zoom box while SHIFT key is pressed.
· Added snap to 0, 90, 180, 270 when rotating zoom box.
· Added Zoom Box Grid option in Options Dialog for displaying zoom box grid lines.
· Added Auto Resize option in Options Dialog for resizing the Fractal Window whenever th...