Developed using the latest Microsoft development technologies (Microsoft.Net), WinReminders is a brand new and exciting reminder software that will be used to remind you of important dates and events such as birthdays, anniversaries, bill payments and anything else that you need a reminder for.
Since WinReminders has been developed using the latest technologies it not only looks new (supports Windows XP alpha blending etc), but it is much better positioned than other legacy reminder software programs to head with you into the future.
You can invest in WinReminders reminder software knowing that it is the latest technology and will be around for a long time to come.
In addition to the reminder functionality from which WinReminders derives its name, the software also includes several additional time management and scheduling tools making WinReminders irrestiably compelling value.
Here are some key features of "WinReminders":
· Automatic or Manual Reminders, or Both
· E-mail Reminders
· Powerful Categorized Task List
· Dynamic Integrated Calendar
· Date Calculator
· Network Support
· Automatic Backups
· Powerful Search Capabilities
· Customizable Behavior
· Over 200 Pre-Defined Events.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
· 90 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Printing - Added the ability to print preview (and therefore print) the contents of the search events dialog in WYSIWYG fashion.
· Events - Added the ability to define the default notice period for new events.
· Events - Increased the number of future recurrences that rule based events will show on the event calendar. Previously this was limited to seven (7) primarily for performance reasons, but it has now been increased to thirty six (36) after further performance testing, to cover rule based events that occur every month. This ensures that at least 3 years' worth of future events are visible on the calendar.
· Fonts - Fonts in WinReminders menus now also support full font styles (bold, italics, underline and strike-through). Fonts in WinReminders lists now support italics but bold, underline and strike-through are reserved for other uses.
· Data Sharing - Data sharing has been enhanced to support an automatic synchronization feature such th...